A cloud-based service promises to take the trouble and expense out of launching a big data project. So why not give it a try?
This guide will help you determine which service will best fit your needs, and the kind of value it can deliver to your business.
- ON POINT: Why big data analytics is a great fit for the cloud
- THE PLAYERS: Who's who in this young and rapidly growing market
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS: Public, private, or hybrid?
- CHECKLIST: The first 5 questions you need to ask
- IN PRACTICE: Marketing firm beefs up customer touch points with Google Big Query
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Users and experts share lessons learned
To continue reading, download the ITworld Cram Session guide to big data services in the cloud