Hyper-converged systems have become the basic building blocks of the software defined data center, but they are anything but basic. Analysts estimate the current hyper-converged systems market is $500 million, and will grow quickly to tens of billions of dollars in the coming years.
This get-up-to-speed guide will help you understand what hyper-converged systems are all about, and the kind of value it can deliver to your business.
- THE PLAYERS: Inside a quickly evolving market
- KEY CONSIDERATIONS: Must-haves for your shopping list
- IN PRACTICE: Bentleys, Great Plains Communications, Skullcandy boost performance, cut costs with hyper-converged systems
- CHECKLIST: The first 5 questions you need to ask
- WORDS OF WISDOM: Users and experts share lessons learned