Where can I find one of those classic IBM keyboards to use with my modern desktop?


Vote Up (9)

You are not alone, many people consider those IBM Model M keyboards to be the finest PC keyboard ever.  They are also called "buckling spring" keyboards.  There is a company called Unicomp in Kentucky that is still making new versions of those. 


There was a 2008 article in PCWorld about the Model M that you might like, appropriately titled Inside the World's Greatest Keyboard. http://www.pcworld.com/article/147939/inside_the_worlds_greatest_keyboar...   


Ask a Question