Here are five quick ways to clean up your Windows computer. These tips will help make your Windows computer faster and leaner by getting rid of unnecessary junk and tuning up your system.
1. Delete junk files and duplicate files.
2. Remove all applications you don't use.
3. Defragment your Windows computer.
4. Remove applications from starting up when you boot your computer.
5. Remove unnecessary junk such as icons and files from your desktop.
We show you five simple processes that will make any PC or laptop faster and more efficient. We've explained the tips in detail for Windows computers, but the principles apply to any computer.More at PC Advisor
Additional resources for cleaning up Windows computers