One of the big complaints about iOS is that it doesn't support Adobe Flash. The free Puffin web browser fixes that by letting you view Flash content on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
You should note, however, that the free version of Puffin only supports Adobe Flash between the hours of 8 AM to 4 PM. If you want Flash around the clock then you'll need to pay .99 cents for a six months subscription via an in-app purchase.
So it will cost you about $2 per year to enjoy flash content on your iOS device. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
• Incredible loading speed
• Adobe Flash support over cloud during off-peak hours (in the daytime)
• Full web experience (desktop view or mobile view)
• Download to Cloud (up to 10M per file)
• Sync open tabs across devices
• Theater Mode
• Virtual Trackpad (mouse simulator)
• Virtual Gamepad
• Add-ons functions (Pocket, Evernote, Facebook, Translator and more)
• Color Theme for Toolbar and Slidebar
Additional resources for Puffin Web Browser for iOS
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?