Here's how you can wirelessly transfer data between Samsung Galaxy mobile devices.
1. Download and install the Samsung Smart Switch Migration app.
2. Make sure both Galaxy devices are within 50 cm of one another.
3. Launch the Smart Switch Migration app on both devices.
4. Tap on Connect to connect your Samsung Galaxy devices.
5. After the devices connect, you can choose the data you want to transfer wirelessly.
6. Accept the transfer on your recipient device, and your data will be put on it.
Read more: CNet