Here are five tips to help you get the most out of Google Maps for Android.
1. When searching for a destination, slide up from the bottom to use the share, save and call buttons.
2. The silhouette icon is on the right side. You can tap on it to get your map data, including recent searches, saved addresses, reviews and offers.
3. Tap the grey tab on the bottom left to open the traffic and satellite tools.
4. Tap the search box and scroll down to access the Explore banner.
5. You can save Google Maps data for offline use by saying "OK Maps" or typing "Ok Maps" in the search box.
Read more: CNet