Here's how you can zoom in on your iPad or iPad mini's screen.
1. Pinch out with two fingers to zoom in.
2. Pinch in with two fingers to zoom out.
3. Double tap with the three fingers to zoom.
4. Drag three fingers to move around your screen.
5. Double tap with three fingers and drag to change the zoom.
Note that for numbers 3 - 5 you must make sure that Zoom is on. Go to General then Accessibility then Zoom to turn it on.
Read more: CNet
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?