Here's how you can download the Screenshot Ultimate app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Screenshot Ultimate.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Screenshot Ultimate:
"Why is Screenshot Ultimate the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and we support over 14 different capture methods. So if this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens (icon, button or custom icon)
- Service icon click
- Power connect/disconnect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
- Intent (Tasker support)
For every trigger separately set: do after, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, countdown, more!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor, effects (sepia, grayscale, etc)
- Share taken screenshot: use your custom app for sharing (Email, Picasa, etc), or upload to Imgur, POST to server
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply "Screenshot Adjustments" to every taken screenshot
- Multiple capture methods (over 14) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
- Set default save folder, filename and image format (PNG/JPEG)
- Set password
- Optional custom shutter sound
- Media scan