Here's how you can download the Recipe Search app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Recipe Search.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Recipe Search:
"Easily scan through 150k recipes just by saying ingredients you have and discover great recipes! Use the search filters.
We let you upload your recipe pictures and get instant love back from our community! Ask questions and someone will reply within minutes! Our real-time chatting platform is constantly evolving.
Start cooking at home! We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real food!
Tons of recipe categories; including main dishes, appetizers, drinks, side dishes, desserts, ethnic recipes, soups, stews and diet recipes.
Find recipes for cooking what you have in the fridge by typing the singular ingredients.
Join the recipeeps community! Ask and answer questions. Get notified as soon as someone respond.
- Complete recipes directions, ingredients and reviews.
- Search recipes by ingredients and food title.
- Forums on food related topics.
- Bookmark recipes for quick access. Just like a cookbook.
- Full functional forums with emphasis in recipes, food and health.
- Full sharing of recipes to: email, sms, twitter, facebook and others.
- Sharing and send links to AllTheCooks.com so your friends can see your recipes.
- Create your own recipes; share with friends and community.
- Save and share your shopping list to help you later when doing grocery shopping."