Here's how you can download the Mint.com Personal Finance app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Mint.com Personal Finance.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Mint.com Personal Finance:
"THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?