Here's how you can download the RunKeeper - GPS Track Run Walk app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app RunKeeper - GPS Track Run Walk.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of RunKeeper - GPS Track Run Walk:
"Join the more than 14 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate."
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?