Here's how you can download the LinkedIn app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the LinkedIn app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
"Named one of the best iOS apps of 2012 by iTunes!
For Professionals Going Places.
Get on-the-go access to your professional network with the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone.
• Find and connect with more than 200 million members worldwide.
• Stay up-to-date with people in your network.
• Sync your calendar to get LinkedIn profile information about the people you're meeting with.*
• Edit your profile from within the app.**
• View and save recommended jobs.**
• Read the latest industry news.
• Keep up-to-date with your groups.
• Share content with your network.
• Follow and learn more about companies."