Here's how you can download the Dropbox app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the Dropbox app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
"Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up -- free!
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to even your biggest files— no more attachments!
• Add files to your "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos and videos in a snap or even take your work on the go. If something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!"