Here's how you can download the ESPN SportsCenter Feed app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the ESPN SportsCenter Feed App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the ESPN SportsCenter Feed app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the ESPN SportsCenter Feed app.
Download the ESPN SportsCenter Feed App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "ESPN SportsCenter Feed" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of ESPN SportsCenter Feed for iOS devices:
"ESPN's new SportsCenter Feed delivers real-time, personalized sports news for your favorite teams and leagues.
The SportsCenter Feed combines news, scores, video, audio and commentary so that you never miss a headline or a highlight.
Follow Your Favorite Teams and Sports:
- Get articles, videos, audio clips, podcasts and more in a single My Teams feed
- Follow stories, game previews, recaps and analysis for each favorite team
- Follow individual sport feeds for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA Football, NCAA Men's and Women's Basketball, NASCAR, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Racing, Boxing, MMA, Olympics, WNBA
Get Breaking News:
- Sign up for breaking news alerts
- Read top stories from ESPN columnists
- See the most popular, trending stories as read by fans
Watch and Listen to the Best of ESPN:
- Watch video highlights and studio analysis
- Listen to ESPN Radio clips and podcast
Share with other Fans:
- Easily post stories and video content to Facebook, Twitter
- Share articles via email or Messages
Save Favorite Stories:
- Save favorite stories for quick access and offline reading"