Here's how you can download the LinkedIn app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app LinkedIn.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of LinkedIn:
"Get on-the-go access to your professional network with the LinkedIn app for Android.
• Find and connect with more than 200 million members worldwide.
• Stay up-to-date with people in your network.
• Sync your calendar to get LinkedIn profile information about the people you're meeting with.*
• Edit your profile from within the app.
• View and save recommended jobs.
• Read the latest industry news.
• Keep up-to-date with your groups.
• Share content with your network from anywhere.
• Follow and learn more about companies.
• Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from within the app.
* Syncing of your calendar is an opt-in feature. Calendar information is never stored on LinkedIn's servers and is never used for purposes other than for matching with relevant LinkedIn profiles."