Here are some questions you need to ask yourself before you buy a multifunction printer.
1. What kind of printer do you need?
2. Which functions and features do you require?
3. Should you buy color or black and white?
4. What will you use to connect to your printer?
5. How fast does the printer need to bow?
6. How much will you print?
7. How much will the printer cost?
For more, see the original article at the link below.
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?