Here's how you can download a free printing app for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app PrinterShare.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of PrinterShare Mobile Print.
"Print documents, gmail, photos, contacts, sms/mms and more directly from device!
Wirelessly print documents (MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; PDF and text files) from device memory, SD card and even from Google Docs!
Instantly print emails from Gmail, photos, contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages and other digital content directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, which is a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
1) PrinterShare supports Google Cloud Print at no extra-charge. Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
2) If something isn't working as expected, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting comments about it does not help anyone, and we can't respond.
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!"
This article is published as part of the IDG Contributor Network. Want to Join?