Here's how you can read web pages in Safari without ads, and without bad web site design.
1. Open the Safari application on your Mac.
2. Go to the web page you want to read.
3. After the page loads, click the Reader button.
4. Safari will reformat the page, without any ads and without any poor web page design.
5. Safari will also display the page using easy to read fonts.
6. If you move your cursor to the bottom center of the reformatted page, you'll see the following options icons appear:
Mail This Page
Print This Page
Safari's Reader feature makes reading web pages much more comfortable on the eyes.