Here's how you can download and install Google's Chrome browser for your Android phone.
1. Go to the Google Chrome page in Google Play.
2. Click the Install button.
Note that you'll need Android 4.0 or higher to run Chrome on your Android phone.
Here's a list of features you'll find in Google Chrome for Android:
-Browse fast with accelerated page loading, scrolling, and zooming
- Search and navigate directly from the omnibox
- Open and switch between unlimited tabs in an easy-to-view stack
- Sign in to Chrome to sync your bookmarks and view tabs you have open on your computer
- Send pages from desktop Chrome to your smartphone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline
- Browse privately in Incognito mode