- Four-year-old Conficker worm still biggest corporate malware threat [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Google Drive is kind of boring [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source nginx about to pass IIS to become #2 Web server [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Which Facebook apps are stealing your personal data (and how to stop them) [ITworld]
- Apple's developer conference sells out in two hours [ITworld]
- Al Gore now in Internet Hall of Fame [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: There's a limit to how much people will pay for data [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: CISPA supporters invoke the Anonymous bogeyman [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Google Drive is a magic warehouse? [ITworld]
- Where is your cloud data, really? [ITworld]
Plus: Conficker won't go away
Morning countdown: Android upgrades maybe not all they're cracked up to beNext Post
Morning post: iOS/OS X merger not coming soon
Much as I hate to admit it, sometimes I still have to turn to Mac OS X or Windows to do things my Linux...
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
In today's open source roundup: Chrome OS users often own more than one device. Plus: DistroWatch...
The H-1B visa issue rarely surfaces during presidential races, but Sen. Bernie Sanders could change...
In theory this new feature should make your content stickier for your readers.
FIDO has been published on GitHub under an open-source license