- Four-year-old Conficker worm still biggest corporate malware threat [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Google Drive is kind of boring [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source nginx about to pass IIS to become #2 Web server [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Which Facebook apps are stealing your personal data (and how to stop them) [ITworld]
- Apple's developer conference sells out in two hours [ITworld]
- Al Gore now in Internet Hall of Fame [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: There's a limit to how much people will pay for data [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: CISPA supporters invoke the Anonymous bogeyman [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Google Drive is a magic warehouse? [ITworld]
- Where is your cloud data, really? [ITworld]
Plus: Conficker won't go away
Morning countdown: Android upgrades maybe not all they're cracked up to beNext Post
Morning post: iOS/OS X merger not coming soon
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...
Foreign entrepreneurs who can deliver a startup plan backed by significant investment can be "paroled"...
Platform-provided mechanisms such as replicas and snapshots are not sufficient to ensure proper data...