- Four-year-old Conficker worm still biggest corporate malware threat [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Google Drive is kind of boring [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source nginx about to pass IIS to become #2 Web server [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Which Facebook apps are stealing your personal data (and how to stop them) [ITworld]
- Apple's developer conference sells out in two hours [ITworld]
- Al Gore now in Internet Hall of Fame [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: There's a limit to how much people will pay for data [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: CISPA supporters invoke the Anonymous bogeyman [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Google Drive is a magic warehouse? [ITworld]
- Where is your cloud data, really? [ITworld]
Plus: Conficker won't go away
Morning countdown: Android upgrades maybe not all they're cracked up to beNext Post
Morning post: iOS/OS X merger not coming soon
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
Apple and Hewlett-Packard, among other organizations, will develop flexible, thin sensors that could be...
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite...
A former Secret Service agent admitted Monday to stealing $820,000 worth of bitcoins from Silk Road...
Cisco and Apple announced a deal to integrate iOS devices more tightly with enterprise networks and...