- Four-year-old Conficker worm still biggest corporate malware threat [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Google Drive is kind of boring [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source nginx about to pass IIS to become #2 Web server [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Which Facebook apps are stealing your personal data (and how to stop them) [ITworld]
- Apple's developer conference sells out in two hours [ITworld]
- Al Gore now in Internet Hall of Fame [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: There's a limit to how much people will pay for data [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: CISPA supporters invoke the Anonymous bogeyman [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Google Drive is a magic warehouse? [ITworld]
- Where is your cloud data, really? [ITworld]
Plus: Conficker won't go away
Morning countdown: Android upgrades maybe not all they're cracked up to beNext Post
Morning post: iOS/OS X merger not coming soon
Leaving college and entering the job market? Learn from those who've gone before.
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Some of the vulnerabilities could allow attackers to take over the affected devices
A change from earlier drafts of the rules is that software developers working on virtual currency...
The refresh improves the look of Microsoft's chat service on the web
The prototype will use DRAM, however, not the memristors eventually envisioned