- Irfan Khan: Birthplace of the Web pushes big data limits [ITworld]
- Most popular HTTPS websites are insecure [ITworld]
- iPads make up 97 percent of the enterprise tablet market [ITworld]
- BlackBerry 10 phones to finally arrive in October [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: More music (and more ads) coming to the Xbox [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Failed merger candidate AT&T loves mobile competition now [ITworld]
- Tim Cook trash-talks total PC-tablet convergence [ITworld]
- IT in India cautious about BYOD [ITworld]
- Privacy advocates slam Google Drive [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Apple to soon have Microsoft's security problems from 2002 [ITworld]
Plus: OS X 2012 = XP 2002, security-wise?
Morning countdown: Is Google Drive magical or boring?Next Post
Morning countdown: Privacy problems aren't with Google, but with the cloud
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Tools masquerading as languages, maddening syntax, dusty code that won’t die -- here's what has us...
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of...
Satellite-based data centers with room for petabytes of data may start orbiting Earth as early as 2019....
You can't always bring customers to your best customer-service tools, but now you can bring those tools...
Some U.S. government agencies are using IT systems running Windows 3.1, the decades-old COBOL and...