- Brian Proffitt: LibreOffice smug about its growing lead over OpenOffice [ITworld]
- Dropbox responds to Google Drive by offering more free image storage [ITworld]
- Researcher accidentally exposes unpatched Oracle vulnerability [ITworld]
- Russian cybercrime market doubled in 2011 [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Best-selling Android tablet isn't even a tablet [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Walden Pond video game needs more violence [ITworld]
- Wikipedia founder predicts death of Hollywood [ITworld]
- Privacy complaints about Google Drive also apply to all other cloud storage offerings [ITworld]
- U.S. government moving to cloud more slowly than hoped [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Your gadgets' batteries will die, like all things do eventually [ITworld]
Plus: Researcher makes an Oracle oopsie
Suidobashi Heavy Industry agrees to fight MegaBots in a piloted robot brawl.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
Most open source companies can't thrive by selling maintenance and support subscriptions. But the cloud...
Nvidia's newly updated Digits software now has a graphical user interface and can build models using up...
James Comey said that these communications may not be intercepted despite court orders
Consumer Watchdog says Google engages in unfair business practices by not offering US residents the...