- Brian Proffitt: LibreOffice smug about its growing lead over OpenOffice [ITworld]
- Dropbox responds to Google Drive by offering more free image storage [ITworld]
- Researcher accidentally exposes unpatched Oracle vulnerability [ITworld]
- Russian cybercrime market doubled in 2011 [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Best-selling Android tablet isn't even a tablet [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Walden Pond video game needs more violence [ITworld]
- Wikipedia founder predicts death of Hollywood [ITworld]
- Privacy complaints about Google Drive also apply to all other cloud storage offerings [ITworld]
- U.S. government moving to cloud more slowly than hoped [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Your gadgets' batteries will die, like all things do eventually [ITworld]
Plus: Researcher makes an Oracle oopsie
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Have you updated your router recently? If not, it's time to do so
We look at the current build of Microsoft Windows 10 Insider Preview, which offers several improvements...
This Comcast customer service nightmare demonstrates how a general lack of competition in the broadband...
The date is nearly upon us: Google's annual developer's conference is taking place May 28-29 and it's...