- Peter Smith: Lack of latest Angry Birds isn't a death knell for Windows Phone [ITworld]
- Australia won't let Chinese company build its broadband network [ITworld]
- Video chat still the wave of the future, not the present [ITworld]
- Which smartphone apps are the biggest data hogs? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux needs apps [ITworld]
- Dany Tynan: Facebook's non-privacy privacy policies [ITworld]
- Devs losing interest in Android [ITworld]
- Microsoft offers help porting iOS apps to Windows 8 [ITworld]
- Georgian government Website part of mysterious botnet [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why is Google so interested in your Voice? [ITworld]
Plus: Why does Google want your Voice?
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?Next Post
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoid
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
A new repository traces the entire change history of France’s civil codes going back to the times of...
Recent charges of embezzlement from Silk Road could give Ross Ulbricht a new trial, lawyer argues
No joke. It's pretty easy for a crook to create an account with the IRS in your name and steal...
The travel and insurance industries receive additional apps, bringing the total offered to 22