- Peter Smith: Lack of latest Angry Birds isn't a death knell for Windows Phone [ITworld]
- Australia won't let Chinese company build its broadband network [ITworld]
- Video chat still the wave of the future, not the present [ITworld]
- Which smartphone apps are the biggest data hogs? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux needs apps [ITworld]
- Dany Tynan: Facebook's non-privacy privacy policies [ITworld]
- Devs losing interest in Android [ITworld]
- Microsoft offers help porting iOS apps to Windows 8 [ITworld]
- Georgian government Website part of mysterious botnet [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why is Google so interested in your Voice? [ITworld]
Plus: Why does Google want your Voice?
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?Next Post
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoid
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
The program also exposed a major browser vulnerability, which government agents reportedly exploited...
Either Amazon or Google may offer the better cloud deals, depending on the analyst
Have you updated your router recently? If not, it's time to do so
Now in alpha, 'Fetch as Google' aims to help developers confirm that an app URI works and see how...