- Peter Smith: Lack of latest Angry Birds isn't a death knell for Windows Phone [ITworld]
- Australia won't let Chinese company build its broadband network [ITworld]
- Video chat still the wave of the future, not the present [ITworld]
- Which smartphone apps are the biggest data hogs? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux needs apps [ITworld]
- Dany Tynan: Facebook's non-privacy privacy policies [ITworld]
- Devs losing interest in Android [ITworld]
- Microsoft offers help porting iOS apps to Windows 8 [ITworld]
- Georgian government Website part of mysterious botnet [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why is Google so interested in your Voice? [ITworld]
Plus: Why does Google want your Voice?
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?Next Post
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoid
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft is officially dropping out of the smartphone race...except for some strong hints that they...
Misconceptions and 'best practices' may have your team spinning wheels rather than continuously...
Chinese users have joined the chorus of those upset by Microsoft's recent aggressive push to get them...
Even though the Nexus 6P is the recommended test device, not even that will make the cut when it comes...
With Bluetooth Smart, you can wirelessly connect to your online dashboard for a digital record of your...