- Peter Smith: Lack of latest Angry Birds isn't a death knell for Windows Phone [ITworld]
- Australia won't let Chinese company build its broadband network [ITworld]
- Video chat still the wave of the future, not the present [ITworld]
- Which smartphone apps are the biggest data hogs? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux needs apps [ITworld]
- Dany Tynan: Facebook's non-privacy privacy policies [ITworld]
- Devs losing interest in Android [ITworld]
- Microsoft offers help porting iOS apps to Windows 8 [ITworld]
- Georgian government Website part of mysterious botnet [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why is Google so interested in your Voice? [ITworld]
Plus: Why does Google want your Voice?
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?Next Post
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoid
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget. You'll be sure to delight any gadget-lover, and...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now...
The Mozilla Foundation reported increased revenue for 2014, the last year for which money from a...