- Peter Smith: Lack of latest Angry Birds isn't a death knell for Windows Phone [ITworld]
- Australia won't let Chinese company build its broadband network [ITworld]
- Video chat still the wave of the future, not the present [ITworld]
- Which smartphone apps are the biggest data hogs? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux needs apps [ITworld]
- Dany Tynan: Facebook's non-privacy privacy policies [ITworld]
- Devs losing interest in Android [ITworld]
- Microsoft offers help porting iOS apps to Windows 8 [ITworld]
- Georgian government Website part of mysterious botnet [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why is Google so interested in your Voice? [ITworld]
Plus: Why does Google want your Voice?
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?Next Post
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoid
Windows 10's cumulative updates have ballooned in size, and a similar bloat will affect the Windows 7...
This year’s Apple Watch Series 2 surpasses the previous model by addressing many first-generation...
Before you do anything else with your new Pixel or Pixel XL, do these.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the...
Apple and IBM this week released their first iOS app for academia. IBM Watson Element for Educators is...
Two innovative startups figured out all-day video chat sessions, without making it weird