- Peter Smith: DVDs and Blu-Rays aren't dead yet [ITworld]
- Why Linux on the desktop is dead [ITworld]
- Google lifts self-imposed penalty on Chrome web site [ITworld]
- 80,000 IBM employees bring their own devices to work [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Embryonic Tizen does great on HTML5 benchmarks [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: To get a job, you should hunt both online and in person [ITworld
- Why Google is 'right to be paranoid' [ITworld]
- DoJ: AT&T let scammers overrun calling service for the deaf [ITworld]
- Business leaders, not IT, make BI decisions [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Steve Jobs' focus helped him succeed, says biographer [ITworld]
And other hopefully controversial statements
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)Next Post
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?
Much as I hate to admit it, sometimes I still have to turn to Mac OS X or Windows to do things my Linux...
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
In today's open source roundup: Chrome OS users often own more than one device. Plus: DistroWatch...
The H-1B visa issue rarely surfaces during presidential races, but Sen. Bernie Sanders could change...
The hyperconverged systems for cloud, social and mobile will scale out to thousands of racks
The company has revamped its routine for supplying security patches and has unveiled data and system...
The Timeful iOS app uses machine learning to schedule tasks in people's calendars