- Peter Smith: DVDs and Blu-Rays aren't dead yet [ITworld]
- Why Linux on the desktop is dead [ITworld]
- Google lifts self-imposed penalty on Chrome web site [ITworld]
- 80,000 IBM employees bring their own devices to work [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Embryonic Tizen does great on HTML5 benchmarks [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: To get a job, you should hunt both online and in person [ITworld
- Why Google is 'right to be paranoid' [ITworld]
- DoJ: AT&T let scammers overrun calling service for the deaf [ITworld]
- Business leaders, not IT, make BI decisions [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Steve Jobs' focus helped him succeed, says biographer [ITworld]
And other hopefully controversial statements
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)Next Post
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
Rock the holidays with the best gifts you can give an audiophile.
Give your gamer something more than a Hot Pocket and Mountain Dew this holiday season.
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...