- Peter Smith: Will we see an Xbox Lite? [ITworld]
- Android apps can now run on Windows, for some reason [ITworld]
- Lenovo launches a business-focused app store for its Android tablets [ITworld]
- Companies need to build collaboration tools [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Which Linux is hottest? [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: FTC's privacy recommendations are too little, too late [ITworld]
- Devs buy up all Google I/O tickets in record time [ITworld]
- EU parliament poised to act on ACTA [ITworld]
- Programmers often don't read the books they recommend [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Every major US company has been hacked by China [ITworld]
Also: Scalpers make mint off Google I/O tix
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoidNext Post
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't die
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget. You'll be sure to delight any gadget-lover, and...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now...
The Mozilla Foundation reported increased revenue for 2014, the last year for which money from a...