- Peter Smith: Will we see an Xbox Lite? [ITworld]
- Android apps can now run on Windows, for some reason [ITworld]
- Lenovo launches a business-focused app store for its Android tablets [ITworld]
- Companies need to build collaboration tools [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Which Linux is hottest? [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: FTC's privacy recommendations are too little, too late [ITworld]
- Devs buy up all Google I/O tickets in record time [ITworld]
- EU parliament poised to act on ACTA [ITworld]
- Programmers often don't read the books they recommend [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Every major US company has been hacked by China [ITworld]
Also: Scalpers make mint off Google I/O tix
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoidNext Post
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't die
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
In today's open source roundup: Cloudbooks threaten the popularity of Chromebooks. Plus: A review of...
Windows 10 officially launches this week, so if you’re going for an immediate upgrade from your Windows...
You don't need an expensive channel bundle to stay informed. These online alternatives cater to every...
Polyvore's site lets users search for clothing items and create themed collections
CEO is suspecting of illegally altering financial data
A "useless" liberal arts concentration could make you stand out in an IT career