- Peter Smith: Will we see an Xbox Lite? [ITworld]
- Android apps can now run on Windows, for some reason [ITworld]
- Lenovo launches a business-focused app store for its Android tablets [ITworld]
- Companies need to build collaboration tools [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Which Linux is hottest? [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: FTC's privacy recommendations are too little, too late [ITworld]
- Devs buy up all Google I/O tickets in record time [ITworld]
- EU parliament poised to act on ACTA [ITworld]
- Programmers often don't read the books they recommend [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Every major US company has been hacked by China [ITworld]
Also: Scalpers make mint off Google I/O tix
Morning countdown: Desktop Linux dead; Google rightly paranoidNext Post
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't die
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Satya Nadella isn't stopping the job cuts train at Microsoft any time soon. The company revealed...
Donald Trump’s muddled stance on hacking has disturbed security experts at time when the tech industry...
When Black Hat convenes next week in Las Vegas, it will be a rich environment for gathering tools that...