- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Microsoft has set March 26 as the end date for support of the original Windows 10 edition that arrived...
Sensing a possible stall in your coding career? Here’s how to break free and tap your true potential
The developer behind Lavabit, an email service that noted leaker Edward Snowden used, is releasing...
A nasty spat between Apple and Qualcomm broke into public view on Friday when the smartphone maker...
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then...