- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Plus: Facebook investors treated shabbily
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
A compilation of one Linux expert's adventures with 10 desktop environments.
Which kind are you? Choose wisely!
It's taken a long time and the promise of SteamOS, but more and more big-name games are finally...
Trust and IT go hand in hand. Here are the red flags to watch for before you get burned.
As the bitcoin investigation drags on, key people in the probe are keeping mum
Smartphone makers and chip companies announce support for Microsoft's Windows 10 handset OS
Alibaba opens U.S. cloud service... IBM puts OpenPower servers in cloud... Eric Schmidt meets European...