- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
Don't be ashamed to curl up in a ball in the corner. These PC horror games will scare the pants off of...
This year’s Apple Watch Series 2 surpasses the previous model by addressing many first-generation...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
What's big, red, and supposed to be the next big thing in workplace collaboration? Google's new...
Google has acquired a 3-year-old eye-tracking company focused on virtual and augmented reality,...
IBM is ditching the SoftLayer brand for its public cloud infrastructure, replacing it with Bluemix, the...