- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Plus: Facebook investors treated shabbily
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
Music to Code By is a new album created by a developer specifically for use as background music when...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial gain.
Dan Fredinburg, an engineer who worked on many of Google's most exciting projects during his 8 years...
Become an Android email, calendar, and contacts master with these 21 tips for getting the most out of...
The upcoming version of the server-side scripting language has provided 100-percent-plus performance...
With a slate of new management, encryption, and data-security features for Office 365, Microsoft hopes...