- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Plus: Facebook investors treated shabbily
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
So you’ve narrowed the e-reader field to Amazon’s lineup. We’ll help you pick the right model for your...
Hilton Worldwide says it has identified and removed malware that targeted card payment systems at some...
For Intel, the temporary inability to keep up with Moore's Law -- the foundation of its business -- was...
It was an inglorious ending but not a surprising one: The former Hewlett-Packard Co. logged an 8...