- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Plus: Facebook investors treated shabbily
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
LinkedIn offers a dizzying array of premium services that start at $30 a month and range all the way up...
We've got 5 copies to give to some lucky readers. Enter for your chance to win!
Pentagon tech chief pledges more transparency with cloud service providers and calls on vendor...