- Brian Proffitt: Open source outrage over Sonatype study is misplaced [ITworld]
- Google, Oracle negotiate over Java damages [ITworld]
- US gov't IT budgets will get tighter [ITworld]
- California court modernization project runs out of cash [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zuckerberg holds investors in as much contempt as he holds users [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Khelihos botnet won't stay dead [ITworld]
- Samsung's widely mocked enormous Android phone selling nicely [ITworld]
- How to let go of your programming ego [ITworld]
- Verizon iPad battery can supply 24 hours of hotspot service [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox quickly becoming a streaming media powerhouse [ITworld]
Plus: Facebook investors treated shabbily
Morning countdown: Xbox to have fewer calories?Next Post
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White House
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
A UN panel has ruled that the time Julian Assange has spent cooped up in the London embassy of the...
Amazon does a great job with infrastructure, but securing your cloud applications and environment is up...
FBI Director James Comey again implored tech companies on Tuesday to comply with court orders to reveal...
The Noor Concentrated Solar Power plant has just switched on in Morocco and will produce enough power...
The winners in a broadband industry heavily shaped by the Telecommunications Act of 1996 celebrated...