- Brian Proffitt: Linux.org to return soon? [ITworld]
- Gov't more concerned with counterfeit products than online piracy [ITworld]
- Millions in parking fees go uncollected thanks to outdated software [ITworld]
- Mayor of Munich very pleased with city's transition to Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Red Hat is red hot [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Computer analysis sucks remaining fun out of baseball [ITworld]
- Half of American households own at least one Apple product [ITworld]
- New iPad battery life matches Apple claims -- but not iPad 2's battery life [ITworld]
- Foxconn to reduce overtime hours; your gadgets will stay cheap [ITworld]
- Obama to pour $200M into Big Data initiatives [ITworld]
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Microsoft in February will stop issuing the detailed security bulletins that for nearly 20 years have...
If you're new to project management or just want to know about agile methodology, the answers to these...
China is requiring that all app stores register in the country, as part of crackdown on malware and the...
The popular Samsung SmartCam security cameras contain a critical remote code execution vulnerability...
Facebook plans to deploy a tool to deal with fake news in Germany in the coming weeks, after announcing...