- Brian Proffitt: Linux.org to return soon? [ITworld]
- Gov't more concerned with counterfeit products than online piracy [ITworld]
- Millions in parking fees go uncollected thanks to outdated software [ITworld]
- Mayor of Munich very pleased with city's transition to Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Red Hat is red hot [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Computer analysis sucks remaining fun out of baseball [ITworld]
- Half of American households own at least one Apple product [ITworld]
- New iPad battery life matches Apple claims -- but not iPad 2's battery life [ITworld]
- Foxconn to reduce overtime hours; your gadgets will stay cheap [ITworld]
- Obama to pour $200M into Big Data initiatives [ITworld]
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Georgia's secretary of state says the state was hit with an attempted hack of its voter registration...
The recent wildfires around Gatlinburg, Tenn. led to the creation of an interactive online map that...
Researchers at Michigan State University have developed a 'nanogenerator' that lets motion charge a...
Trump has vowed to block the $85 billion mega-merger of AT&T/Time Warner, but the heads of the telecom...
The governor of Michigan today approved a series of bills that allow fully-autonomous vehicles, even...