- Brian Proffitt: Linux.org to return soon? [ITworld]
- Gov't more concerned with counterfeit products than online piracy [ITworld]
- Millions in parking fees go uncollected thanks to outdated software [ITworld]
- Mayor of Munich very pleased with city's transition to Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Red Hat is red hot [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Computer analysis sucks remaining fun out of baseball [ITworld]
- Half of American households own at least one Apple product [ITworld]
- New iPad battery life matches Apple claims -- but not iPad 2's battery life [ITworld]
- Foxconn to reduce overtime hours; your gadgets will stay cheap [ITworld]
- Obama to pour $200M into Big Data initiatives [ITworld]
Plus: What are the Feds really after with domain name seizures? The answer may surprise you
Morning countdown: Big Data, from the basketball court to the White HouseNext Post
Morning countdown: Anonymous does nothing, still spreads panic
Music to Code By is a new album created by a developer specifically for use as background music when...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial gain.
Acer Aspire Switch 10 is an ordinary low-cost Windows tablet but may merit consideration for its unique...
An earthquake near Kathmandu of 7.8 magnitude killed over 900 people
Stores appear to be affected across the country, with some giving out free drinks
In releasing a drone photo of its new campus, it appears to have broken two FAA regulations