- White House plans big Big Data push [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: PlayStation 4 to have dopey name [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: We don't need Red Hat's billions to validate open source [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Things you shouldn't do on Facebook (or anywhere else) [ITworld]
- Spamming Pinterest for $1000+ per day [ITworld]
- MS Office provides hole for malware to infect Macs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zynga enriches insiders with secondary offering [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Network gurus have fun with hotel Wi-Fi network [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Big Data helps democracy (and sport analysis) [ITworld]
- Cybercrime turns out to be organized [ITworld]
Plus: Zynga insiders make (more) money
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't dieNext Post
Morning countdown: Everyone (well, half of everyone) owns Apple stuff
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of...
Google's crowns 10 must-try apps in its inaugural app awards ceremony.
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders lashed out at the H-1B visa program Tuesday while campaigning in Anaheim,...
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is spinning off its enterprise services business and merging it with IT...
Apple revealed Tuesday that it rehired a security expert who has a background as a mobile encryption...