- White House plans big Big Data push [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: PlayStation 4 to have dopey name [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: We don't need Red Hat's billions to validate open source [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Things you shouldn't do on Facebook (or anywhere else) [ITworld]
- Spamming Pinterest for $1000+ per day [ITworld]
- MS Office provides hole for malware to infect Macs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zynga enriches insiders with secondary offering [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Network gurus have fun with hotel Wi-Fi network [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Big Data helps democracy (and sport analysis) [ITworld]
- Cybercrime turns out to be organized [ITworld]
Plus: Zynga insiders make (more) money
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't dieNext Post
Morning countdown: Everyone (well, half of everyone) owns Apple stuff
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
The smartphone market is showing signs of growth again, but barely, with shipments up nearly 1 percent...
If you know somebody headed to college, or maybe you attend a college yourself, Amazon wants to give...
A new project approved today means Iowans will get an additional 500 megawatts of electricity from a...