- White House plans big Big Data push [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: PlayStation 4 to have dopey name [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: We don't need Red Hat's billions to validate open source [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Things you shouldn't do on Facebook (or anywhere else) [ITworld]
- Spamming Pinterest for $1000+ per day [ITworld]
- MS Office provides hole for malware to infect Macs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zynga enriches insiders with secondary offering [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Network gurus have fun with hotel Wi-Fi network [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Big Data helps democracy (and sport analysis) [ITworld]
- Cybercrime turns out to be organized [ITworld]
Plus: Zynga insiders make (more) money
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't dieNext Post
Morning countdown: Everyone (well, half of everyone) owns Apple stuff
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Mozilla has spelled out when it plans to halt development of its mobile operating system, Firefox OS.
The open source library exclusively focuses on drag-and-drop, allowing users to move elements around a...
If this creeps you out it can be turned off, but it may be a nice way to discover some new apps to ease...
Opera Software's board today recommended that shareholders approve the $1.2 million offer by a group of...
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group wants to raise Bluetooth's profile in the Internet of Things with...