- White House plans big Big Data push [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: PlayStation 4 to have dopey name [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: We don't need Red Hat's billions to validate open source [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Things you shouldn't do on Facebook (or anywhere else) [ITworld]
- Spamming Pinterest for $1000+ per day [ITworld]
- MS Office provides hole for malware to infect Macs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zynga enriches insiders with secondary offering [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Network gurus have fun with hotel Wi-Fi network [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Big Data helps democracy (and sport analysis) [ITworld]
- Cybercrime turns out to be organized [ITworld]
Plus: Zynga insiders make (more) money
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't dieNext Post
Morning countdown: Everyone (well, half of everyone) owns Apple stuff
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Autodesk and Microsoft have teamed up to bring virtual product designs into the real world using...
Chip maker Imagination Technologies is readying a new development board to help hardware designers...
Microsoft just unveiled a new beta service on Monday that's supposed to help anyone to build an app --...