- White House plans big Big Data push [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: PlayStation 4 to have dopey name [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: We don't need Red Hat's billions to validate open source [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Things you shouldn't do on Facebook (or anywhere else) [ITworld]
- Spamming Pinterest for $1000+ per day [ITworld]
- MS Office provides hole for malware to infect Macs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Zynga enriches insiders with secondary offering [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Network gurus have fun with hotel Wi-Fi network [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Big Data helps democracy (and sport analysis) [ITworld]
- Cybercrime turns out to be organized [ITworld]
Plus: Zynga insiders make (more) money
Morning countdown: Zombie botnet won't dieNext Post
Morning countdown: Everyone (well, half of everyone) owns Apple stuff
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
A Virginia couple and four other people have been indicted for running an H-1B visa-for-sale scheme the...
Internet Explorer in April lost the No. 1 spot to Google's Chrome, marking a dramatic changing of the...
From protecting merger discussions to everyday document management, enterprise DRM is a mature,...
The decision from a case involving a company’s method of presenting its terms and conditions is...
Greenwave Chief Scientist Jim Hunter explores the promise of the Internet of Things – and the...