- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
In today's open source roundup: Cloudbooks threaten the popularity of Chromebooks. Plus: A review of...
Windows 10 officially launches this week, so if you’re going for an immediate upgrade from your Windows...
Tell Cortana about yourself so she can search better for you. Teach Hello what you look like for...
Windows 10, you're a great operating system, but...please put these deficiencies on your update list...
You don't need an expensive channel bundle to stay informed. These online alternatives cater to every...
Don't have enough storage space on your smartphone? Need to share lots of files with other people in a...