- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
Malware that can build botnets out of IoT devices is at least partly responsible for a massive...