- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Rep. Darrell Issa has rolled out a bipartisan bill that would make two key changes to the 1998 H-1B...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Sources tell Android Police that the company may ditch its Android variant and instead focus on apps...
This innovative lounge requires no external pump and is the perfect substitute for folding chairs, bean...
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s...