- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Love him or hate him, you have to admit that the founder of the free software movement isn’t shy about...
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be...
Adding a 61st second has caused problems in the past, and some want to do away with it
The employees charge the Office of Personnel Management and a contractor with negligence
An updated version of the app will show artists' searches to users