- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
Mocked and shunned by society for wearing Google's dorky face upgrade, Google Glass fans were right all...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
The Moscow bureau of The New York Times was the target of a cyberattack, though there are no...
AAA found that auto braking system response varied greatly among car models. Those designed to prevent...
Researchers want to give a 25-core open-source processor called Piton some serious bite.