- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
More and more people are looking for Wi-Fi connectivity, especially at public venues -- on their...
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
A list of the most interesting Linux distros to keep up with in 2015.
The trend toward embedding IT workers within business units has been much heralded in theory, but slow...
The country has been disrupting VPN services, which can allow users to view the Internet unfiltered
Users in various locations worldwide reported an outage in service
Its cloud services will extend the Quantum data management system to Amazon's cloud