- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
Asset sale could include millions of e-mails, physical addresses, and customer names, if legal...
The next major release of Gnome (3.16) is scheduled to be released on March 25. Here is a pre-release,...
Predicting design trends for 2015 is so 2013. Here's where I see the web going when looking out a...
The beacon can be rolled up and attached to curved surfaces
At its F8 conference, executives helped illuminate some of the company's plans
The React Native framework takes advantaghe of many of iOS'es built-in capabilities.
DARPA considers GPS unreliable, as it isn't always available and signals can be easily jammed