- Microsoft throwing money at Windows Phone app store [ITworld]
- Foxconn to offer 'significant' raises to factory workers [ITworld]
- Oracle CSO trashes three-year-old payment industry security rules [ITworld]
- Does FlashBack really have control of 600,000 Macs? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Kickstarter the future of gaming? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook mobile apps are insecure despite denials [ITworld]
- Free apps drain cell phone batteries [ITworld]
- Indian IT firms are heading for a fall [ITworld]
- Sergey Brin spotted wearing Google Glass prototype [ITworld]
- Facebook pics NASDAQ as home for its stock listing [ITworld]
Plus: Is Angry Birds killing your poor battery?
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round twoNext Post
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar deals
Leaving college and entering the job market? Learn from those who've gone before.
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Evaluating whether or not to outsource your company’s project management functions can be challenging....
Multi-user MIMO promises to deliver a significant upgrade in wireless-networking performance. Here’s...
Google, Samsung, Lookout, and others give you the tools to keep your device and data from getting into...
A new website indicates a spin-off from Skype Wi-Fi, unifying multiple providers' hotspots around a...