- A Megaupload conviction could spell trouble for cloud storage services [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Your IT team can't let business intelligence slip offline [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: OK, Maybe the Xbox 720 will have an optical drive after all [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Hang on to your Unix files! [ITworld]
- U.S. CIO pitches service-driven federal IT [ITworld]
- Big names unite behind big data training initiative [ITworld]
- Ice Cream Sandwich on only 3% of Android gadgets [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Employees love Tim Cook, Larry Page [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pastebin trying to dissociate itself from Anonymous [ITworld]
- Mac users proven to be just a gullible as Windows users [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous trophy room tires of Anonymous
Morning countdown: How to manage your bossNext Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
The Socat networking service used a non-prime number for its key exchange mechanism, potentially...
Major endorsement for start-up from OpenStack founder
Social media horror stories can be like the car wreck you can’t take your eyes off of. Here are some...
Facebook's Free Basics service has been dealt a severe blow by India's telecommunications regulator,...
Though most advertising and marketing pros won't admit it, a cloud of confusion surrounds the terms 'ad...