- A Megaupload conviction could spell trouble for cloud storage services [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Your IT team can't let business intelligence slip offline [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: OK, Maybe the Xbox 720 will have an optical drive after all [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Hang on to your Unix files! [ITworld]
- U.S. CIO pitches service-driven federal IT [ITworld]
- Big names unite behind big data training initiative [ITworld]
- Ice Cream Sandwich on only 3% of Android gadgets [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Employees love Tim Cook, Larry Page [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pastebin trying to dissociate itself from Anonymous [ITworld]
- Mac users proven to be just a gullible as Windows users [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous trophy room tires of Anonymous
Morning countdown: How to manage your bossNext Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Age is just a number -- but it's a number that can hurt your ability to land a great job in the IT...
PaperBeacon sends location IDs to mobile devices and could be used in restaurants and schools
Google I/O updates mobile, payments, IoT, and more... Apple buys augmented reality startup... Uber...
Each week, ITworld's Phil Johnson pokes fun at the tech world's top news and newsmakers