- A Megaupload conviction could spell trouble for cloud storage services [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Your IT team can't let business intelligence slip offline [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: OK, Maybe the Xbox 720 will have an optical drive after all [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Hang on to your Unix files! [ITworld]
- U.S. CIO pitches service-driven federal IT [ITworld]
- Big names unite behind big data training initiative [ITworld]
- Ice Cream Sandwich on only 3% of Android gadgets [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Employees love Tim Cook, Larry Page [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pastebin trying to dissociate itself from Anonymous [ITworld]
- Mac users proven to be just a gullible as Windows users [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous trophy room tires of Anonymous
Morning countdown: How to manage your bossNext Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
The trade-in program could help promote adoption of Apple Pay and Apple Watch
The South Korean giants would rather focus on improving their products and services
Google has started the beta of the Android version of the console, with an iOS version expected this...