- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways...
The creator of Linux talks in depth about the kernel, community, and how computing will change in the...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than...
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...