- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
In an InfoWorld interview, Oracle lifts the lid on its plan to modernize enterprise Java amid...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
The FBI has launched an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s servers,...
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two...
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the...