- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
Apple and IBM this week released their first iOS app for academia. IBM Watson Element for Educators is...
Two innovative startups figured out all-day video chat sessions, without making it weird
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...