- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Hertz has warned around 230 IT workers that their jobs may be at risk as it expands its outsourcing...
AT&T said it will begin field trials of faster 5G wireless technology this summer in Austin, Texas.
IT employment increased in every occupation and industry in 2015 except oil and gas.
SAP has placed a big bet on Hana, so customers that haven't already switched to the in-memory computing...
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking...