- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
A compilation of one Linux expert's adventures with 10 desktop environments.
Which kind are you? Choose wisely!
It's taken a long time and the promise of SteamOS, but more and more big-name games are finally...
Trust and IT go hand in hand. Here are the red flags to watch for before you get burned.
With the release set for 2016, the prototype has a 5.7-inch OLED display and supports 120...
Workers alleged 'no-poach' agreements between Apple, Google, Intel and Adobe drove down their wages
The Angler exploit kit is using subdomains created by cybercriminals on real domain name accounts as...