- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others...
Microsoft didn't say why it postponed this month's security updates, but a patch expert pointed to a...
A Maryland lawmaker wants to require businesses in Maryland to report the number of employees they have...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Dell and VMware.
Microsoft Teams Services adds GitHub integration and easier pull requests
The proliferation of insecure devices in every facet of our lives will have consequences far beyond the...