- Detroit woos fired Yahoos [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Legit makes Git simpler [ITworld]
- $35 Indian tablet will get Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Fun with shell $ arguments [ITworld]
- AOL to sell patents to Microsoft for more than $1B [ITworld]
- Flashback malware infects 2% of all Macs [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Outdated procedures mean that charities make thousands of SSNs public [ITworld]
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1B [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Some tricks for getting your contacts out of your BlackBerry [ITworld]
- IT workers seeing their benefits cut [ITworld]
Plus: At the other end of the spectrum, big news for $35 tablets
Morning countdown: Facebook aims for NASDAQ, does security damage controlNext Post
Morning countdown: Instagram must change
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
These 13 tools and techniques prove that, when it comes to coding, laziness is a virtue
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
Check out this roundup of the best deals on gadgets, gear and other cool stuff we have found this week,...
Without careful forethought, you will miss out on critical new insights