- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
With an aggressive mix of price and performance, AMD's Ryzen will charge into the high-end PC processor...
Sorry, Microsoft and Magic Leap. The Silicon Valley smartphone giants have one thing you haven't got.
The proliferation of insecure devices in every facet of our lives will have consequences far beyond the...
Samsung unveiled Thursday a new octa-core application processor that combines a custom CPU with a...
Verizon benefited from its LTE-Advanced service started in summer of 2016, which provided a significant...
Broadcom will unload the Ruckus Wireless Wi-Fi business for US$800 million after it takes over Brocade...