- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Plus: 2,000 ex-Yahoos fired by their boss
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Most Linux kernel code isn’t developed by who you might think. Here’s a closer look at why this...
Not all privacy settings are created equal. Here’s an in-depth look at what Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...
Just because containers are hotter than hot doesn't mean that virtual machines aren't still a better...
At this year's Microsoft developer conference, the company will detail how Windows will run across all...
In today's open source roundup: Linux Mint versus Ubuntu. Plus: KDE releases Plasma 5.3. And screenshot...