- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Plus: 2,000 ex-Yahoos fired by their boss
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
With one real exception, organizations shouldn’t have any legal issues to worry about when opting for...
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration will host a series of discussions...
A U.S. appeals court has overturned a district court injunction against the National Security Agency's...
Computerworld's JR Raphael demonstrates five time-saving tips for Google's Chrome browser on an Android...