- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Plus: 2,000 ex-Yahoos fired by their boss
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
More than a quarter of all desktop computer users and 15 percent of mobile devices owners use ad...
Oracle has entered into an agreement to buy NetSuite, which provides cloud-based accounting, enterprise...
IT leaders don't always have great working relationships with their colleagues in marketing, but the...