- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Plus: 2,000 ex-Yahoos fired by their boss
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
It's a topsy-turvy world where Amazon sells budget reader-tablets and Barnes & Noble offers high end...
Software developers can become quite attached to the keyboards they use to bang out code all day. Here...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
An effort to help developers get the most out of heterogeneous processors inched forward this week,...
Microsoft's foray into notebooks with the Surface Book is certain to tick off its computer-making...
AT&T kicked off Wi-Fi calling on newer-model iPhones running iOS 9 after winning permission from the...