- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Plus: 2,000 ex-Yahoos fired by their boss
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
MediaTek Ventures will invest in hardware, chips, services and IoT startups
Acer plans to launch Windows 10 smartphones with different screen sizes and price points
The Watch Urbane LTE's cellular connectivity comes at a big price