- Civil liberties advocates condemn cybersecurity bills [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Social spam is metastasizing [ITworld]
- Facebook lawyers go nuts, threaten random blog commenter [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Yahoo lays off 2,000 for starters [ITworld]
- Oracle gives away software away free of charge (to people who have paid for Oracle stuff) [ITworld]
- Why managers are bad at estimating how long it takes to code [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Check out Angry Birds and Twitter, circa 1982 [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to manage your manager [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Could Apple really be working on iOS game controllers? [ITworld]
- Hacker jailed for stealing identities of 8 million Britons [ITworld]
Morning countdown: Who loves their tech bosses?Next Post
Morning countdown: YouTube-Viacom, round two
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second...
The coder you need may likely be on the other side of the world, according to recent research.
IT admins have been able to block macros from running in Office 2016 since March.
Privacy Shield, the legal agreement allowing businesses to export Europeans' personal information to...
Google is setting the bar high for its Android partners. Here are a few things Samsung, LG, and others...