- Brian Proffitt: Did Citrix score big with its CloudStack donation? [ITworld]
- Nvidia to build its own ARM chips for Windows 8 [ITworld]
- SAP schemes to hit the big time in databases [ITworld]
- Kapersky offers free help to Flashback-haunted Mac users [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How big companies profit from scammers [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Career coaching really works [ITworld]
- US mobile carriers to work together on shutting down stolen phones [ITworld]
- iPad in no danger from Android tablets in 2012, says Gartner [ITworld]
- EU tries to ban white hat security tools [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Of course Facebook's going to change Instagram [ITworld]
Plus: Get yourself a coach!
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar dealsNext Post
Morning countdown: Java loses its crown
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Cybercrime is always a hot-button issue, and last year was no different. What lessons can we learn from...
Love the idea of a hybrid but hate the price tag on the Surface Pro 4? Here are seven alternatives that...
Security threats from peer to peer communication are nothing new, but they're becoming more...
Google updates Instant Run, Android Emulator, and Android Debug Bridge in the latest revision of its IDE
President Barack Obama is proposing a sharp increase in the fiscal 2017 budget on cybersecurity...