- Brian Proffitt: Did Citrix score big with its CloudStack donation? [ITworld]
- Nvidia to build its own ARM chips for Windows 8 [ITworld]
- SAP schemes to hit the big time in databases [ITworld]
- Kapersky offers free help to Flashback-haunted Mac users [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How big companies profit from scammers [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Career coaching really works [ITworld]
- US mobile carriers to work together on shutting down stolen phones [ITworld]
- iPad in no danger from Android tablets in 2012, says Gartner [ITworld]
- EU tries to ban white hat security tools [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Of course Facebook's going to change Instagram [ITworld]
Plus: Get yourself a coach!
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar dealsNext Post
Morning countdown: Java loses its crown
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with...
Internet Explorer in April lost the No. 1 spot to Google's Chrome, marking a dramatic changing of the...
Start-up H2 Energy Renaissance unveiled a hydrogen generator that can make hydrogen gas for $1 or less...
Versions 1.0.2h and 1.0.1t of the cryptographic library also patch several more bugs of lesser impact
AMD is jumping into the SSD market with Radeon drives for laptops and desktops.