- Brian Proffitt: Did Citrix score big with its CloudStack donation? [ITworld]
- Nvidia to build its own ARM chips for Windows 8 [ITworld]
- SAP schemes to hit the big time in databases [ITworld]
- Kapersky offers free help to Flashback-haunted Mac users [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How big companies profit from scammers [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Career coaching really works [ITworld]
- US mobile carriers to work together on shutting down stolen phones [ITworld]
- iPad in no danger from Android tablets in 2012, says Gartner [ITworld]
- EU tries to ban white hat security tools [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Of course Facebook's going to change Instagram [ITworld]
Plus: Get yourself a coach!
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar dealsNext Post
Morning countdown: Java loses its crown
A compilation of one Linux expert's adventures with 10 desktop environments.
Which kind are you? Choose wisely!
It's taken a long time and the promise of SteamOS, but more and more big-name games are finally...
Trust and IT go hand in hand. Here are the red flags to watch for before you get burned.
New containerized browser technology will tighten enterprise controls
Hate charging cables? IKEA's got a nifty solution
In a leaked presentation about Windows Server 2016, the focus appears to be on building cloud...