- Brian Proffitt: Did Citrix score big with its CloudStack donation? [ITworld]
- Nvidia to build its own ARM chips for Windows 8 [ITworld]
- SAP schemes to hit the big time in databases [ITworld]
- Kapersky offers free help to Flashback-haunted Mac users [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How big companies profit from scammers [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Career coaching really works [ITworld]
- US mobile carriers to work together on shutting down stolen phones [ITworld]
- iPad in no danger from Android tablets in 2012, says Gartner [ITworld]
- EU tries to ban white hat security tools [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Of course Facebook's going to change Instagram [ITworld]
Plus: Get yourself a coach!
Morning countdown: A pair of billion-dollar dealsNext Post
Morning countdown: Java loses its crown
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Seagate today announced its new Guardian line of hard disk drives, which comes as three new brands for...
The best mobile service just got way, way better. Google's poorly understood Fi is just too good to...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s...
Microsoft said that consumer subscriptions to Office 365 topped 23 million, signaling that the...
AMD is rebooting its server business around chips with the Zen CPU, which will also be used in PCs. AMD...