- Nobody wants to maintain servers from the Megaupload case [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: SAP taking on Oracle with HANA initiative [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Is Big Brother watching IT? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. soldiers make get contact lends heads-up display [ITworld]
- Firefox working on click-to-play feature [ITworld]
- Does more technology equal fewer jobs? [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: 'Failure means video death' in arcades in 1982 [ITworld
- Windows Phone app submission overwhelming app store infrastructure [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: 'You can't break anything' is the iPad's secret [ITworld]
- Android phones still lose to BlackBerry on security [ITworld]
Plus: More technology, fewer jobs?
Morning countdown: Verizon would like some more of your money, pleaseNext Post
Morning countdown: From the maker of the 747 comes a secure Android phone
With Win10 slated to drop July 29, we give you the straight dope on support, upgrades, and the state of...
This infographic based on a survey of recent college graduates demonstrates just how much the job...
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Quickly estimate the cost of your cloud environment.
The major South Korean electronics maker continues to be hit by fierce smartphone competition
Analysts are optimistic about the new operating system's chances but caution that deployments will take...
The Facebook CEO seems set on virtual reality as the next medium for sharing content