- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
Malware that can build botnets out of IoT devices is at least partly responsible for a massive...