- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
Music to Code By is a new album created by a developer specifically for use as background music when...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial gain.
Acer Aspire Switch 10 is an ordinary low-cost Windows tablet but may merit consideration for its unique...
An earthquake near Kathmandu of 7.8 magnitude killed over 900 people
Stores appear to be affected across the country, with some giving out free drinks
In releasing a drone photo of its new campus, it appears to have broken two FAA regulations