- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
If you know somebody headed to college, or maybe you attend a college yourself, Amazon wants to give...
A new project approved today means Iowans will get an additional 500 megawatts of electricity from a...
Microsoft will start enforcing a change in minimum hardware requirement for Windows 10 PCs and mobile...