- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
A rundown of the Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, due this summer, including some...
Speaking at the Future Transport Solutions conference in Oslo, Norway, Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said...
Internet Explorer in April lost the No. 1 spot to Google's Chrome, marking a dramatic changing of the...
Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after...
Petcube is an interactive pet camera that lets you watch, talk to and play with your pets from your...