- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Google's crowns 10 must-try apps in its inaugural app awards ceremony.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to...
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders lashed out at the H-1B visa program Tuesday while campaigning in Anaheim,...
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is spinning off its enterprise services business and merging it with IT...
Apple revealed Tuesday that it rehired a security expert who has a background as a mobile encryption...