- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget. You'll be sure to delight any gadget-lover, and...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
A bug affecting some VPN services can be used to figure out a computer's real IP addresses, including...
Car drivers may imagine they have greater privacy than public transport users, but that isn't...