- Embedded systems full of dangerous security holes [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Apple in the heads-up display race? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux has become the definition of success [ITworld]
- Sandra Henry-Stocker: Controlling access to Unix systems [ITworld]
- Should coders sign NDAs? [ITworld]
- OpenStack gets first large-scale commercial deployment [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Boeing needed a secure Android phone, so it built its own [ITworld]
- Facebook gives thumbs up to SOPA's successor [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Wait, Chrome OS has a window manager now? [ITworld]
- Coalition calls for open and standardized government data [ITworld]
Plus: Should government data be easy to read as well as open?
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?Next Post
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Advanced security and ease of use worthy of the Nest Cam name.
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
Check out this roundup of the best deals on gadgets, gear and other cool stuff we have found this week,...
Without careful forethought, you will miss out on critical new insights
We'll help you find the best wireless speakers for pairing with your smartphone or tablet—whatever your...