- Dan Tynan: The eazy way to protect your privacy [ITworld]
- Google profit soars, but cost per click in ads drop [ITworld]
- Oracle releases deluge of security patches [ITworld]
- Grab your popcorn! Oracle-Google trial starts Monday [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Big names to bankroll OpenStack [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: LulzSec stool pigeon misses court date [ITworld]
- Port your COBOL apps to the cloud? Sure, why not [ITworld]
- Mac users suddenly realize they should probably have security software [ITworld]
- Intel promises $700 ultrabooks by fall [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Verizon rewards loyal customers by screwing them over [ITworld]
Plus: Mac security smugness finally cracks
Morning countdown: Java loses its crownNext Post
Morning countdown: Did you suffer 'video death' in 1982?
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
Plans call for moveable lightweight structures and translucent canopies
We've got 5 copies to give to some lucky readers. Enter for your chance to win!