- Securty and privacy startups show off at DEMO [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Analytics for a better world [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Crowdsourced PC maintenance [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Marketplace catapults AWS ahead of OpenStack [ITworld]
- New York State says Sprint owes $100 million in back taxes [ITworld]
- Hackers go after U.K. abortion provider [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Who's buying your Congressman? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Malware infection destroys last of Intagram's hipster cred [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Will current Windows Phones get Windows Phone 8? [ITworld]
- We need to build a new future [ITworld]
Also: Instagram malware adds insult to hipster injury
Morning countdown: How to not manage wellNext Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Stream-ripping, or the conversion of streamed content into downloadable files, has become a major...
Big data is in many ways still a wild frontier, requiring wily smarts and road-tested persistence on...
Yahoo has blamed its massive data breach on a "state-sponsored actor". But the company isn't saying why...