- Securty and privacy startups show off at DEMO [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Analytics for a better world [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Crowdsourced PC maintenance [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Marketplace catapults AWS ahead of OpenStack [ITworld]
- New York State says Sprint owes $100 million in back taxes [ITworld]
- Hackers go after U.K. abortion provider [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Who's buying your Congressman? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Malware infection destroys last of Intagram's hipster cred [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Will current Windows Phones get Windows Phone 8? [ITworld]
- We need to build a new future [ITworld]
Also: Instagram malware adds insult to hipster injury
Morning countdown: How to not manage wellNext Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
Bug bounty programs are a cost-efficient way to fortify your systems. Here’s how GitHub launched...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Launched 10 years ago this fall, the OIN was formed by IBM, Novell, Philips, Red Hat and Sony to create...
Do your security policies and procedures actually promote better security, or is your company only...
Japanese retailer Uniqlo is using a novel method to match t-shirts with potential buyers by analyzing...
Microsoft makes a splash with a host of brand new gadgets.