- Millions endure more than an hour without Gmail [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Network engineers made the tablet revolution possible [ITworld]
- Google lawyer: Android was built with Sun's blessing [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Where does Kickstarter money go when you fund a game? [ITworld]
- Hackers going after Tibetan activists [ITworld]
- Semiconductor sales went up $5.4 billion in 2011 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Microsoft needs open source, but has it burned too many bridges? [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Why CISPA sucks and what you can do about it [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Feds break TOR-using drug ring via informants, not tech savvy [ITworld]
- Open source health care puts cures before profits [ITworld]
Plus: CISPA, son of SOPA
Morning countdown: From the maker of the 747 comes a secure Android phoneNext Post
Morning countdown: How to not manage well
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange will accept arrest by the British police if a UN panel on arbitrary...
Here's what Microsoft needs to do before the so-called last version of Windows is truly ready for prime...
People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new...
The increasingly busy enterprise collaboration space got a new entry Monday with Prysm's new platform...
Kingston has purchased Imation's IronKey subsidiary, a maker of encrypted USB drives.