- Millions endure more than an hour without Gmail [ITworld]
- Irfan Khan: Network engineers made the tablet revolution possible [ITworld]
- Google lawyer: Android was built with Sun's blessing [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Where does Kickstarter money go when you fund a game? [ITworld]
- Hackers going after Tibetan activists [ITworld]
- Semiconductor sales went up $5.4 billion in 2011 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Microsoft needs open source, but has it burned too many bridges? [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Why CISPA sucks and what you can do about it [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Feds break TOR-using drug ring via informants, not tech savvy [ITworld]
- Open source health care puts cures before profits [ITworld]
Plus: CISPA, son of SOPA
Morning countdown: From the maker of the 747 comes a secure Android phoneNext Post
Morning countdown: How to not manage well
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
A U.S. federal court has convicted a Russian hacker of stealing and selling over 2 million credit card...
If Apple is working on a social app, or even eyeing an outright foray into a social network, is it too...
To spy on a human rights activist, government hired hackers may have gone as far to use three...