- Brian Proffitt: Is Canonical in ISV trouble? [ITworld]
- Security trade groups face off against civil libertarians over data sharing [ITworld]
- Malware could read Android keystrokes via motion detection [ITworld]
- German court orders YouTube to act as copyright cop [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM, Nokia in free-fall [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NASA needs your help hunting killer asteroids [ITworld]
- People are spending money on Windows, still! [ITworld]
- Apple, Samsung still locked in German patent death struggle [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to embrace BYOD revolution [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Taking a smartphone screenshot can be harder than you'd think [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
No Tax Knowledge Needed. TurboTax will ask you easy questions to get to know you and fill in all the...
From data scooping to facial recognition, Amazon’s latest additions give devs new, wide-ranging powers...
Remote workers who use their home office as their primary office are arguably at even more of a risk...
Google's co-founder admits he didn't pay attention to AI in the 1990s because he didn't think it would...
Samsung has released its final report about the battery issues, but not all analysts feel the problems...