- Brian Proffitt: Is Canonical in ISV trouble? [ITworld]
- Security trade groups face off against civil libertarians over data sharing [ITworld]
- Malware could read Android keystrokes via motion detection [ITworld]
- German court orders YouTube to act as copyright cop [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM, Nokia in free-fall [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NASA needs your help hunting killer asteroids [ITworld]
- People are spending money on Windows, still! [ITworld]
- Apple, Samsung still locked in German patent death struggle [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to embrace BYOD revolution [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Taking a smartphone screenshot can be harder than you'd think [ITworld]
Plus: Wanna hunt asteroids?
Morning countdown: Congress for sale! (Still)Next Post
Morning countdown: University of Florida nerds receive metaphorical wedgie
From the Start menu and Taskbar to device autodetection and free, bundled Web browsers, here’s a brief...
Enroll in a Linux Foundation training course in the month of September and get a Chromebook for free.
Passwords are a bane of life on the Internet today, but one Turing Award winner has an algorithmic...
H-1B visas go primarily to people who are under 35, suggesting that the threat of age discrimination...
Toyota is partnering with Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to research...
Uber has tweaked one of the features in its app after it was shown to let sensitive trip data become...
If you wanted to make your dumb home smarter, buy a fancy TV or get on board with the smartwatch craze,...