- Brian Proffitt: Is Canonical in ISV trouble? [ITworld]
- Security trade groups face off against civil libertarians over data sharing [ITworld]
- Malware could read Android keystrokes via motion detection [ITworld]
- German court orders YouTube to act as copyright cop [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM, Nokia in free-fall [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NASA needs your help hunting killer asteroids [ITworld]
- People are spending money on Windows, still! [ITworld]
- Apple, Samsung still locked in German patent death struggle [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to embrace BYOD revolution [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Taking a smartphone screenshot can be harder than you'd think [ITworld]
Plus: Wanna hunt asteroids?
Morning countdown: Congress for sale! (Still)Next Post
Morning countdown: University of Florida nerds receive metaphorical wedgie
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget. You'll be sure to delight any gadget-lover, and...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...