- Brian Proffitt: Is Canonical in ISV trouble? [ITworld]
- Security trade groups face off against civil libertarians over data sharing [ITworld]
- Malware could read Android keystrokes via motion detection [ITworld]
- German court orders YouTube to act as copyright cop [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM, Nokia in free-fall [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NASA needs your help hunting killer asteroids [ITworld]
- People are spending money on Windows, still! [ITworld]
- Apple, Samsung still locked in German patent death struggle [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to embrace BYOD revolution [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Taking a smartphone screenshot can be harder than you'd think [ITworld]
Plus: Wanna hunt asteroids?
Morning countdown: Congress for sale! (Still)Next Post
Morning countdown: University of Florida nerds receive metaphorical wedgie
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Reviews are mixed on Google's latest communication app. Here's what the reviewers aren't telling you.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
The nonprofit will publish its research and recommended practices under an open source license
IT administrators trying to figure out how to move their organizations to Windows 10 have a new tool...
Common criminals, not state-sponsored hackers, carried out the massive 2014 data breach that exposed...