- Peter Smith: ReadItLader becomes Pocket [ITworld]
- Verizon has spectrum to spare, will sell some off [ITworld]
- Hackers harvesting credit card info from hotel reception computers [ITworld]
- Anonymous creates alternative to Pastebin.com [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Making an aaS out of free software [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: The hackers want your TV next [ITworld]
- Cybercrime loss estimates based on 'absurdly bad statistical methods' [ITworld]
- How to make money from 400,000 users [ITworld]
- Better in-flight Wi-Fi on the way [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to be a bad technical manager [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous makes its own Pastebin!
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?Next Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
A bill to extend certain provisions of the Patriot Act to July 31 was also blocked
Either Amazon or Google may offer the better cloud deals, depending on the analyst
Have you updated your router recently? If not, it's time to do so