- Peter Smith: ReadItLader becomes Pocket [ITworld]
- Verizon has spectrum to spare, will sell some off [ITworld]
- Hackers harvesting credit card info from hotel reception computers [ITworld]
- Anonymous creates alternative to Pastebin.com [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Making an aaS out of free software [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: The hackers want your TV next [ITworld]
- Cybercrime loss estimates based on 'absurdly bad statistical methods' [ITworld]
- How to make money from 400,000 users [ITworld]
- Better in-flight Wi-Fi on the way [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to be a bad technical manager [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous makes its own Pastebin!
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?Next Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
A new repository traces the entire change history of France’s civil codes going back to the times of...
Recent charges of embezzlement from Silk Road could give Ross Ulbricht a new trial, lawyer argues
No joke. It's pretty easy for a crook to create an account with the IRS in your name and steal...
The travel and insurance industries receive additional apps, bringing the total offered to 22