- Peter Smith: ReadItLader becomes Pocket [ITworld]
- Verizon has spectrum to spare, will sell some off [ITworld]
- Hackers harvesting credit card info from hotel reception computers [ITworld]
- Anonymous creates alternative to Pastebin.com [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Making an aaS out of free software [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: The hackers want your TV next [ITworld]
- Cybercrime loss estimates based on 'absurdly bad statistical methods' [ITworld]
- How to make money from 400,000 users [ITworld]
- Better in-flight Wi-Fi on the way [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to be a bad technical manager [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous makes its own Pastebin!
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?Next Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
Tiny wireless device is still a prototype, but brings a new way to control electronics.
APT 30 has been operating since 2005 without significantly changing its attack methods, FireEye said
The results of a new survey gets developers once again fighting over tabs vs. spaces, showing that the...
Java is 20. Where does it go from here?
Google says it's Project Loon is close to being able to produce and launch thousands of balloons to...
Robots reveal high radioactivity but little debris in important mission