- Peter Smith: ReadItLader becomes Pocket [ITworld]
- Verizon has spectrum to spare, will sell some off [ITworld]
- Hackers harvesting credit card info from hotel reception computers [ITworld]
- Anonymous creates alternative to Pastebin.com [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Making an aaS out of free software [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: The hackers want your TV next [ITworld]
- Cybercrime loss estimates based on 'absurdly bad statistical methods' [ITworld]
- How to make money from 400,000 users [ITworld]
- Better in-flight Wi-Fi on the way [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to be a bad technical manager [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous makes its own Pastebin!
Morning countdown: Did you survive the Gmail outage of '12?Next Post
Morning countdown: Yes, people still need good old Windows
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Behold! Samsung's prettiest phone yet, the Galaxy S6, from every angle.
Internet connectivity using these methods could be here in a few years
Tablets with Intel's new Atom chips code-named Cherry Trail will ship in the first half of this year
The company says it doesn't intend to become a full-service cellular carrier