- Quad-core smartphones will be pricey power hogs [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Bill Gates' letter of note to Apple [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Tell Google to forget you and make it stick [ITworld]
- Look before you leap into Hadoop [ITworld]
- Worried about an Anonymous DDoS? Protect against break-ins first [ITworld]
- iPad 3 coming soon? Best Buy slashes prices on iPad 2s [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Google spent billions on Motorola, to do ... what? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Android overload at Mobile World Congress [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: People really do care about their privacy, it turns out [ITworld]
- Work in IT? Get ready for Windows 8 headaches [ITworld]
Plus: Did Google forget why it bought Motorola?
Morning countdown: A good old-fashioned browser warNext Post
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
The fact that our eyes can't even tell what color that dress is? That's great for Oculus.
Carriers and consumers would get access to a fat frequency band used mostly by government today
Intel is in talks to acquire Altera, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal
The jury found against her on almost all counts, though one remains