- U.S. patent authorities harming Oracle's Android case against Google [ITworld]
- Dell boards the ultrabook bandwagon [ITworld]
- T-Mobile aims to roll out cheap LTE [ITworld]
- The Tesla battery brick story: Truth or FUD? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Fun facts about the Internet porn biz [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Dodgy astrology company gives up attempts to own time zone data [ITworld]
- EU pushes for high-efficiency data center specs [ITworld]
- Zettaset to offer role-based access control for Hadoop [ITworld]
- Want to use Flash on Linux? Use Chrome as your browser [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: White House's privacy bill of rights is just a start [ITworld]
Plus: Things looking not so good for Oracle's Java patents
Metapost: Microsoft hates patents all of a suddenNext Post
Morning countdown: A good old-fashioned browser war
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Rock the holidays with the best gifts you can give an audiophile.
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...