- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Two IT staff members who raised concerns about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were...
Tools masquerading as languages, maddening syntax, dusty code that won’t die -- here's what has us...
Between recent controversies over Facebook's Trending Topics feature and the U.S. legal system's "risk...
Google has collected plenty of data about who is naughty and nice, and it may be about to make some of...
Microsoft's decision to eat nearly $1 billion and lay off another 1,850 workers prompted analysts to...