- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
Among Gartner's 10 predictions for the near term are a fast move to augmented reality, the decline of...
The global IT and business services industry had its strongest third quarter to date, bolstered by the...
IBM already has the world's largest enterprise Mac footprint, and it adds 1,300 new Macs every week....