- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
If Apple is working on a social app, or even eyeing an outright foray into a social network, is it too...
To spy on a human rights activist, government hired hackers may have gone as far to use three...
The relatively new "Plus Codes" are another way to identify a location that doesn't require a geography...