- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
These hot-ticket holiday items won't bust your budget. You'll be sure to delight any gadget-lover, and...
Part 1 of our annual roundup of holiday gift ideas features a plethora of devices that offer great...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...