- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Thanks to some wacky invites we know it's going to be a big day for new phones in just a couple of...
If you have strong SQL programming skills and would like to be able to use them with a powerful NoSQL...
Enterprise mobility is often a tug-of-war between freedom-seeking employees and security-minded IT...
Virtual private networks (VPNs) play an essential role in enabling staff to use mobile devices to...
If you want to block ads without rooting your phone, you can now pair up Adblock Fast with Samsung's...