- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
The $5 Raspberry Pi Zero is now available for $10, with the added bonus of a wireless chip.
The Associated Press, Mashable and others reported problems as a result of the AWS problem, which...
Artificial intelligence makes scribbling or typing notes and reminders obsolete. Talk and the notes...
Sponsored by Puppet
A lucky few developers will be able to get their hands on a low-cost Windows virtual reality headset...
Microsoft unveiled the first Windows Mixed Reality headset Wednesday, and an early look at a prototype...
Here's why the self-driving car of your dreams is a mirage, at least for the foreseeable future. But an...