- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
And a good old-fashioned mailing list fight!
Morning countdown: White House wades into privacy fightNext Post
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for good
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
In today's open source roundup: Cloudbooks threaten the popularity of Chromebooks. Plus: A review of...
Windows 10 officially launches this week, so if you’re going for an immediate upgrade from your Windows...
Who are these people, seen and unseen, whose work affects all of us every day?
Polyvore's site lets users search for clothing items and create themed collections
CEO is suspecting of illegally altering financial data
A "useless" liberal arts concentration could make you stand out in an IT career