- W3C mailing list fracas erupts over HTML5 DRM [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Meaningful bad new for HP, RIM [ITworld]
- Overstrained wireless operators seek to shunt traffic to Wi-FI [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New browser wars brewing? [ITworld]
- The Fifth Amendment and your hard drive [ITworld]
- Can your Facebook profile predict your job performance? [ITworld]
- GPS jammers haunt the U.K. [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Is Google cooking up a TV service in Kansas City? [ITworld]
- Report: Open source code just as good as proprietary code [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Telecoms need new data centers and need them now [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
President-elect Trump has assembled a 16-member team of CEO-level executives to advise him on job...
The creator of C++ sees concepts in generic programming as key to more efficient, reliable code
Sponsored by Puppet
Mike Pompeo was sworn in late Monday by U.S. Vice President Mike Pence as the new director of the...
Apple on Monday updated macOS Sierra to 10.12.3, patching 11 security vulnerabilities in the desktop OS...
President Donald Trump has named Commissioner Ajit Pai, an outspoken opponent of the FCC’s net...