- Chris Nerney: Average Google+ user spends three minutes a month on the site [ITworld]
- Server sales will be crimped by hard drive shortages this year [ITworld]
- Activist group seeks to shorten copyright terms [ITworld]
- Ericsson joins OpenStack cloud consortium [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Physical accidents still threaten the virtual world [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How does LinkedIn know who you now? [ITworld]
- Schmidt: Google contemplated minting its own currency [ITworld]
- Will Apple announce the iPad 3 on March 7? Almost certainly! [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: HBO Go coming to the XBox [ITworld
Plus: LinkedIn gets creepy
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for goodNext Post
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Intel and ThreatTrack Security.
New services and pricing models make cloud computing more powerful, complex, and cheaper than it was a...
Twitter this week will start using an algorithm that reorders how users see the tweets in their...
Microsoft is adding a Release Preview ring to its beta program, letting users get an early glimpse of...
If this creeps you out it can be turned off, but it may be a nice way to discover some new apps to ease...