- Chris Nerney: Average Google+ user spends three minutes a month on the site [ITworld]
- Server sales will be crimped by hard drive shortages this year [ITworld]
- Activist group seeks to shorten copyright terms [ITworld]
- Ericsson joins OpenStack cloud consortium [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Physical accidents still threaten the virtual world [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How does LinkedIn know who you now? [ITworld]
- Schmidt: Google contemplated minting its own currency [ITworld]
- Will Apple announce the iPad 3 on March 7? Almost certainly! [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: HBO Go coming to the XBox [ITworld
Plus: LinkedIn gets creepy
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for goodNext Post
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
Black Hat has disabled features of its mobile application because attackers could have logged in as...
PC makers HP, Lenovo and Dell have stopped selling PCs with home editions of Windows 7. However, they...