- Chris Nerney: Average Google+ user spends three minutes a month on the site [ITworld]
- Server sales will be crimped by hard drive shortages this year [ITworld]
- Activist group seeks to shorten copyright terms [ITworld]
- Ericsson joins OpenStack cloud consortium [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Physical accidents still threaten the virtual world [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How does LinkedIn know who you now? [ITworld]
- Schmidt: Google contemplated minting its own currency [ITworld]
- Will Apple announce the iPad 3 on March 7? Almost certainly! [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: HBO Go coming to the XBox [ITworld
Plus: LinkedIn gets creepy
Morning countdown: Get Google to forget you for goodNext Post
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!
Leaving college and entering the job market? Learn from those who've gone before.
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Evaluating whether or not to outsource your company’s project management functions can be challenging....
Asus, Acer, Lenovo, HP and Toshiba will use the Carrizo chips for mainstream laptops
The company's change follows an industry move to retire the use of the SHA-1 hashing algorithm
The new functionality will let Linux users remotely command Windows computers and vice versa