- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
Cisco and Apple announced a deal to integrate iOS devices more tightly with enterprise networks and...
A patent dispute between Apple and Samsung Electronics in a California court is headed for a retrial...
Verizon will introduce a virtualized firewall service across its global network later this month, part...
LTE network and device vendors are rolling out and demonstrating versions of the technology designed...