- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Suzanne Vautrinot’s impressive cybersecurity experience has been in high demand since she retired from...
Microsoft is creating some 3.2 million square feet of data center space in the West Des Moines, Iowa, ...
It's been a year since Windows 10 arrived. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Windows expert...