- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
With Win10 slated to drop July 29, we give you the straight dope on support, upgrades, and the state of...
This infographic based on a survey of recent college graduates demonstrates just how much the job...
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Quickly estimate the cost of your cloud environment.
Flight manifests including passenger information and destinations were stolen, report claims
Is it worth upgrading to Windows 10 to take advantage of the new Xbox App? It depends on what you want...
The President wants the country to develop a computer that operates at 1,000 petaflops