- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
Bug bounty programs are a cost-efficient way to fortify your systems. Here’s how GitHub launched...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
According to an analysis by used car aggregation site Autolist, Volkswagen's 11 million emissions-...
An upcoming talk covering security problems in Internet-connected cameras has been canceled after...
Facebook’s redesign of mobile profiles include looping profile videos, temporary profile pictures and...
Gartner's vision for the future is either very exciting -- or the stuff of nightmares.