- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party...
Amazon.com has teased a new drone for deliveries that takes off and lands vertically like a helicopter...
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service is drafting a policy to restrict the use without a warrant of...
Yahoo's board may be considering this week the sale of its core Internet business, after an activist...
Symantec has seen a curious fusing of two pernicious online threats, which could cause a big headache...