- Europeans finally getting LTE phones [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 14 million jobs created by cloud tech? No way [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Mass layoffs coming to Yahoo [ITworld]
- Keith Shaw: Assassin's Creed 3 trailer goes Revolutionary [ITworld]
- Vodafone claims to have built a secure SIM card [ITworld]
- Chuck Schumer wants Apple, Google investigated over mobile privacy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Canonical changed desktop Linux, still gets no respect [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Why can't you buy sports broadcasts on your phone? [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Valve's SteamBox sounds suspiciously like a PC [ITworld]
- BYOD can't be stopped [ITworld]
Plus: Senator sniffs around smartphones
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatnessNext Post
Morning countdown:Super-Hadoop, super-cheap Android
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
The design team working on C# are examining data management, performance, and reliability for the next...
Names, email addresses and encrypted passwords were leaked after a breach
The content could give a lift to Google in mobile search
The cluster-management software helps boost availability in the AWS cloud