- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Car drivers may imagine they have greater privacy than public transport users, but that isn't...
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has developed a new type of "composable' hardware that it claims will cut...
Samsung Electronics has appointed D.J. Koh, head of mobile research and development, as the new chief...
To better focus on its Firefox browser and other products, the Mozilla Foundation decided in 2012 to...