- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
It's a topsy-turvy world where Amazon sells budget reader-tablets and Barnes & Noble offers high end...
Software developers can become quite attached to the keyboards they use to bang out code all day. Here...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company,...
A jury has decided that Apple's A7 smartphone chip infringes a patent owned by the University of...
Oracle's aggressive licensing practices have gained it considerable notoriety over the years, and on...
There are two kinds of virtual machine managers, but for servers, data centers, and clouds there's only...