- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Dell's new XPS 15 Touch laptop is lightweight and powerful, with one of the best touch screen displays...
Google has patched thirteen new vulnerabilities in Android, two of which could allow attackers to take...
You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be...
Noncompete agreements are becoming boilerplate in employment contracts, and for employees, there's...
The open source library exclusively focuses on drag-and-drop, allowing users to move elements around a...