- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Age is just a number -- but it's a number that can hurt your ability to land a great job in the IT...
Videos are capped at 1080p, images at 16 megapixels
Android's factory reset feature has a security problem, but you can easily protect yourself before...
The revamped service will let users make purchases at physical stores