- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Rep. Darrell Issa has rolled out a bipartisan bill that would make two key changes to the 1998 H-1B...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Sources tell Android Police that the company may ditch its Android variant and instead focus on apps...
This innovative lounge requires no external pump and is the perfect substitute for folding chairs, bean...
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s...