- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Windows 10 in the last two weeks has posted its largest growth spurt since August 2015, according to...
Microsoft's decision to eat nearly $1 billion and lay off another 1,850 workers prompted analysts to...
A hacker is selling 65 million email addresses and hashed passwords stolen from Tumblr in 2013.
Make it the best phone it can be by making it yours.
Breaches that weren’t have gotten a lot of attention — and that’s not such a bad thing.