- Chris Nerney: Zynga trying to make money outside of Facebook [ITworld]
- $25 Linux PC to go back on sale soon [ITworld]
- Windows Server 8 beta follows quickly after consumer cousin [ITworld]
- Security experts: Internet voting too insecure for 2012 [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Welcome to Google Data Armageddon [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Xbox not coming to Windows 8 after all [ITworld]
- Cloud adoption forcing IT to evolve [ITworld]
- Kim Dotcom: 'I'm no piracy king' [ITworld]
- Leap year brings down Microsoft's Azure [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Someone should be fired of NASA security lapse [ITworld]
Plus: There's a Windows SERVER 8, too!
Morning countdown: Windows 8 pre-arrives!Next Post
Morning countdown: Dropbox's zen greatness
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best...
A report from HackerRank finds that while the U.S. and India have lots of developers, Chinese and...
Every Windows 10 user should have a set of troubleshooting tools tucked away for tumultuous times. Here...
It's a quick way to find an airline membership number, a recent contact, or other refinements like...
There's been a flurry of free resources popping up online to help those who are intrigued to learn...
Okta and Google have announced a partnership aimed at getting enterprises to secure their users'...