- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. DoJ claims jurisdiction over foreign dot-com domains [ITworld]
- Windows 8 Embedded gets shown off [ITworld]
- Google's cloud storage gets cheaper [ITworld]
- CIOs struggle to find talent [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: iPad now at less than 50 percent of tablet market [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Making Facebook private won't protect you [ITworld]
- Intel unleashes new server chips [ITworld]
- New SQL Server takes aim at Big Data [ITworld]
- The future of Hadoop: A general-purpose data cruncher [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: $200 quad-core Android tablet coming soon? [ITworld]
Plus: CIOs looking hard for workers
Is it a media hub? A game console? Well it's both, but that alone isn't all that surprising these days
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The best product categories, the best times to launch, the best investor incentives: Learn these and...
In today's open source roundup: Read a review of the Chromebook Pixel LS. Plus: Firefox 39 will help...
In a recent analysis of more than 30,000 websites, most had at least one serious vulnerability for 150...
A new Chrome browser extension lets your Facebook friends pinpoint your location within a few feet....