- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. DoJ claims jurisdiction over foreign dot-com domains [ITworld]
- Windows 8 Embedded gets shown off [ITworld]
- Google's cloud storage gets cheaper [ITworld]
- CIOs struggle to find talent [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: iPad now at less than 50 percent of tablet market [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Making Facebook private won't protect you [ITworld]
- Intel unleashes new server chips [ITworld]
- New SQL Server takes aim at Big Data [ITworld]
- The future of Hadoop: A general-purpose data cruncher [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: $200 quad-core Android tablet coming soon? [ITworld]
Plus: CIOs looking hard for workers
Tiny wireless device is still a prototype, but brings a new way to control electronics.
APT 30 has been operating since 2005 without significantly changing its attack methods, FireEye said
The results of a new survey gets developers once again fighting over tabs vs. spaces, showing that the...
Java is 20. Where does it go from here?
Google says it's Project Loon is close to being able to produce and launch thousands of balloons to...
Robots reveal high radioactivity but little debris in important mission