- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. DoJ claims jurisdiction over foreign dot-com domains [ITworld]
- Windows 8 Embedded gets shown off [ITworld]
- Google's cloud storage gets cheaper [ITworld]
- CIOs struggle to find talent [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: iPad now at less than 50 percent of tablet market [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Making Facebook private won't protect you [ITworld]
- Intel unleashes new server chips [ITworld]
- New SQL Server takes aim at Big Data [ITworld]
- The future of Hadoop: A general-purpose data cruncher [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: $200 quad-core Android tablet coming soon? [ITworld]
Plus: CIOs looking hard for workers
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
Let's face it—you're going to have as much fun with these toys as your kids will. And that's just fine.
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...