- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. DoJ claims jurisdiction over foreign dot-com domains [ITworld]
- Windows 8 Embedded gets shown off [ITworld]
- Google's cloud storage gets cheaper [ITworld]
- CIOs struggle to find talent [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: iPad now at less than 50 percent of tablet market [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Making Facebook private won't protect you [ITworld]
- Intel unleashes new server chips [ITworld]
- New SQL Server takes aim at Big Data [ITworld]
- The future of Hadoop: A general-purpose data cruncher [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: $200 quad-core Android tablet coming soon? [ITworld]
Plus: CIOs looking hard for workers
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best...
The creator of Linux talks in depth about the kernel, community, and how computing will change in the...
Today's disconnected, high-latency sensors and processors in vehicles will have to be replaced by...
For years, Microsoft has been delivering speedy and accurate Bing results with experimental servers...
Apple will host an event Sept. 7 in San Francisco, where it will unveil its newest iPhone smartphones.
Digital transformation may promise critical benefits for the companies undertaking it, but it's also...