- Kevin Fogarty: U.S. DoJ claims jurisdiction over foreign dot-com domains [ITworld]
- Windows 8 Embedded gets shown off [ITworld]
- Google's cloud storage gets cheaper [ITworld]
- CIOs struggle to find talent [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: iPad now at less than 50 percent of tablet market [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Making Facebook private won't protect you [ITworld]
- Intel unleashes new server chips [ITworld]
- New SQL Server takes aim at Big Data [ITworld]
- The future of Hadoop: A general-purpose data cruncher [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: $200 quad-core Android tablet coming soon? [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Sensing a possible stall in your coding career? Here’s how to break free and tap your true potential
Microsoft on Friday said it will again provide Internet Explorer security patches as a separate...
After ending an investigation into a fatal crash involving a Tesla sedan with its semi-autonomous...
Viewers may soon see a big change coming in the way they experience the chills and thrills of live...
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said he stands by an earlier pledge to face trial in the U.S., but he...