- Kevin Purdy: Dropbox does one thing, and that's why it's great [ITworld]
- Should the government be able to turn off cell service for crowd control? [ITworld]
- PHP 5.4 aspires to elegance [ITworld]
- US man helped thousands steal Internet service, faces 20 years in prison [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Limbaugh vs. Twitter [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Windows 7 on Android, sort of [ITworld]
- Oracle-Google trial may be on hold until Java patents are re-examined [ITworld]
- Old school: Companies desperate to fill mainframe jobs [ITworld]
- Next Hadoop release will run on 6,000-node clusters [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Google to ban apps that exploit Android hole Google left open [ITworld]
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others...
Sorry, Microsoft and Magic Leap. The Silicon Valley smartphone giants have one thing you haven't got.
Oracle has released a guide to help developers move from Java 8 to Java 9
SnapPower is designed to look like a standard outlet cover by day with beautiful LEDs that provide...
Apple, Microsoft and Amazon have agreed to give cloud storage subscribers fairer contracts after...
The hackers behind a sophisticated attack campaign that has targeted financial organizations around the...