- Kevin Purdy: Dropbox does one thing, and that's why it's great [ITworld]
- Should the government be able to turn off cell service for crowd control? [ITworld]
- PHP 5.4 aspires to elegance [ITworld]
- US man helped thousands steal Internet service, faces 20 years in prison [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Limbaugh vs. Twitter [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Windows 7 on Android, sort of [ITworld]
- Oracle-Google trial may be on hold until Java patents are re-examined [ITworld]
- Old school: Companies desperate to fill mainframe jobs [ITworld]
- Next Hadoop release will run on 6,000-node clusters [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Google to ban apps that exploit Android hole Google left open [ITworld]
Plus: Google bans horses that leave through open barn door
Morning countdown: Hack the space stationNext Post
Morning countdown: Learn to love BYOD
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
This year’s Apple Watch Series 2 surpasses the previous model by addressing many first-generation...
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the...
Apple and IBM this week released their first iOS app for academia. IBM Watson Element for Educators is...
Two innovative startups figured out all-day video chat sessions, without making it weird