- Kevin Purdy: Dropbox does one thing, and that's why it's great [ITworld]
- Should the government be able to turn off cell service for crowd control? [ITworld]
- PHP 5.4 aspires to elegance [ITworld]
- US man helped thousands steal Internet service, faces 20 years in prison [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Limbaugh vs. Twitter [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Windows 7 on Android, sort of [ITworld]
- Oracle-Google trial may be on hold until Java patents are re-examined [ITworld]
- Old school: Companies desperate to fill mainframe jobs [ITworld]
- Next Hadoop release will run on 6,000-node clusters [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Google to ban apps that exploit Android hole Google left open [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
No Tax Knowledge Needed. TurboTax will ask you easy questions to get to know you and fill in all the...
From data scooping to facial recognition, Amazon’s latest additions give devs new, wide-ranging powers...
Google's co-founder admits he didn't pay attention to AI in the 1990s because he didn't think it would...
Samsung has released its final report about the battery issues, but not all analysts feel the problems...
USB-C is slowly becoming the norm, adding to the value (and overall cost) of packs like this one.