- Kevin Purdy: Dropbox does one thing, and that's why it's great [ITworld]
- Should the government be able to turn off cell service for crowd control? [ITworld]
- PHP 5.4 aspires to elegance [ITworld]
- US man helped thousands steal Internet service, faces 20 years in prison [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Limbaugh vs. Twitter [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Windows 7 on Android, sort of [ITworld]
- Oracle-Google trial may be on hold until Java patents are re-examined [ITworld]
- Old school: Companies desperate to fill mainframe jobs [ITworld]
- Next Hadoop release will run on 6,000-node clusters [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Google to ban apps that exploit Android hole Google left open [ITworld]
Plus: Google bans horses that leave through open barn door
Morning countdown: Hack the space stationNext Post
Morning countdown: Learn to love BYOD
If you do any sort of SEO, set social media strategy or work on other digital marketing initiatives,...
Easier than Amazon's Mobile SDK and more complete than Google's Firebase, Azure Mobile Services has...
Here are some of the things a Linux user would not be able to do without Chrome.
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial...
Your Windows machine is vulnerable to the FREAK encryption flaw -- but there's a way to protect it....
The Vietnamese defendants are accused of using stolen email addresses for a spamming operation
The Linux Foundation released a report this week that says employees with Linux skills are in high...