- Kevin Purdy: Dropbox does one thing, and that's why it's great [ITworld]
- Should the government be able to turn off cell service for crowd control? [ITworld]
- PHP 5.4 aspires to elegance [ITworld]
- US man helped thousands steal Internet service, faces 20 years in prison [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Limbaugh vs. Twitter [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Windows 7 on Android, sort of [ITworld]
- Oracle-Google trial may be on hold until Java patents are re-examined [ITworld]
- Old school: Companies desperate to fill mainframe jobs [ITworld]
- Next Hadoop release will run on 6,000-node clusters [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Google to ban apps that exploit Android hole Google left open [ITworld]
Plus: Google bans horses that leave through open barn door
Morning countdown: Hack the space stationNext Post
Morning countdown: Learn to love BYOD
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a...
A new and potent Android Trojan has been leaked on several underground forums, making it available for...
Trade groups representing many U.S. ISPs have filed an appeal challenging a court ruling that upheld...