- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous flexes its muscles, takes down the pope's Web site [ITworld]
- ISPs to Congress: No, don't worry, we'll regulate ourselves [ITworld]
- Amazon CTO: There's more to Big Data than analytics [ITworld]
- New front in Samsung-Apple patent war: South Korea [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Lower productivity might mean more jobs [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: A job change can help if you find your niche [ITworld]
- W3C CEO: HTML5 is a really big deal [ITworld]
- Europeans endure life without Facebook for several awful hours [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: U.S. job growth won't come from factories [ITworld]
- Josh Fruhlinger: The new iPad's unveiling, as it happened [ITworld]
Plus: The big iPad reveal
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Google has rolled out versions of its popular products like YouTube and Chrome, which are specially...
A single base library will reach all three major variants of .Net, solving the code-sharing problem for...
Facebook must stop collecting information about WhatsApp users in Germany, a local privacy watchdog has...