- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous flexes its muscles, takes down the pope's Web site [ITworld]
- ISPs to Congress: No, don't worry, we'll regulate ourselves [ITworld]
- Amazon CTO: There's more to Big Data than analytics [ITworld]
- New front in Samsung-Apple patent war: South Korea [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Lower productivity might mean more jobs [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: A job change can help if you find your niche [ITworld]
- W3C CEO: HTML5 is a really big deal [ITworld]
- Europeans endure life without Facebook for several awful hours [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: U.S. job growth won't come from factories [ITworld]
- Josh Fruhlinger: The new iPad's unveiling, as it happened [ITworld]
Plus: The big iPad reveal
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
One of the defendants agreed to forfeit $20.9 million in proceeds from the scam.
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than...
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...