- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous flexes its muscles, takes down the pope's Web site [ITworld]
- ISPs to Congress: No, don't worry, we'll regulate ourselves [ITworld]
- Amazon CTO: There's more to Big Data than analytics [ITworld]
- New front in Samsung-Apple patent war: South Korea [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Lower productivity might mean more jobs [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: A job change can help if you find your niche [ITworld]
- W3C CEO: HTML5 is a really big deal [ITworld]
- Europeans endure life without Facebook for several awful hours [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: U.S. job growth won't come from factories [ITworld]
- Josh Fruhlinger: The new iPad's unveiling, as it happened [ITworld]
Plus: The big iPad reveal
Black Vine has been active since 2012 and is behind several hacks targeting different industries.
Oracle will disclose the new chip at an engineering conference this month
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car...
Each week, ITworld's Phil Johnson pokes fun at the tech world's top news and newsmakers
Surgeons can move their head to change the view inside a patient's body