- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
President-elect Trump has assembled a 16-member team of CEO-level executives to advise him on job...
The creator of C++ sees concepts in generic programming as key to more efficient, reliable code
Apple on Monday updated macOS Sierra to 10.12.3, patching 11 security vulnerabilities in the desktop OS...
President Donald Trump has named Commissioner Ajit Pai, an outspoken opponent of the FCC’s net...
Samsung Electronics said its profit rose almost 20 percent in 2016 despite nearly flat sales and the...