- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
Xiongmai, a Chinese electronics component manufacturer, says its products inadvertently played a role...
In a federal lawsuit, Apple asserted that nearly all the iPhones, chargers and cables it...
IBM already has the world's largest enterprise Mac footprint, and it adds 1,300 new Macs every week....
Yours.co is offering consumers who post photos and videos to sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox or...
The banking company is building software faster to keep up with consumers’ evolving preferences for...
Cybersecurity is a priority for most businesses, but many are finding a lack of available cybersecurity...