- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best...
A report from HackerRank finds that while the U.S. and India have lots of developers, Chinese and...
Every Windows 10 user should have a set of troubleshooting tools tucked away for tumultuous times. Here...
Dell will complete its acquisition of EMC on Sept. 7, ending nearly a year of approvals and decades of...
Understanding the terms is critical given the complexity of compliance, and will help you when...
DARPA wants to exploit the power of the internet of things to help the U.S. dominate battlefields.