- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
The design team working on C# are examining data management, performance, and reliability for the next...
The content could give a lift to Google in mobile search
The cluster-management software helps boost availability in the AWS cloud
Problem compounded by the fact that most countries do not have e-waste recycling facilities