- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
From the Start menu and Taskbar to device autodetection and free, bundled Web browsers, here’s a brief...
Enroll in a Linux Foundation training course in the month of September and get a Chromebook for free.
Passwords are a bane of life on the Internet today, but one Turing Award winner has an algorithmic...
H-1B visas go primarily to people who are under 35, suggesting that the threat of age discrimination...
Toyota is partnering with Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to research...
Uber has tweaked one of the features in its app after it was shown to let sensitive trip data become...
If you wanted to make your dumb home smarter, buy a fancy TV or get on board with the smartwatch craze,...