- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
Holding yourself to this set of rules will help to keep your systems running smoothly and your users...
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
When veteran software developers have trouble writing code, they often turn to one (or more) of these...
A data breach at credit bureau Experian may have exposed data from T-Mobile USA on about 15 million...
Short breaks during the day can improve your mood and productivity. Maybe you should consider taking...
How Software Works: The Magic Behind Encryption, CGI, Search Engines, and Other Everyday Technologies...
Scottrade announced Friday that it suffered a security breach in late 2013 and early 2014, affecting...