- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
Suidobashi Heavy Industry agrees to fight MegaBots in a piloted robot brawl.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
Rather than poach IT pros away from other industries, many healthcare systems are developing in-house...
Did James take the fall for the waste of money on McAfee and Intel’s underperforming software group? ...
The case could establish ground rules for companies that provide third-party maintenance services
The Uptime Institute is clamping down on the use of its design certification