- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Reviews are mixed on Google's latest communication app. Here's what the reviewers aren't telling you.
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
HPE, Oracle and IBM’s outsourcing customers are much more likely to recommend them, but many other IT...
Identifying available project management methodologies (PMM) is one thing, deciding which one works...
You have probably experienced meeting-overload at some point in your careers, and the truth is that...