- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Mozilla's Firefox backed further from the brink last month, and Mac owners continued to abandon Apple's...
The kit helps developers build apps that boot as OSes and are less dependent on hardware
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking,...
Using a combination of mixed reality displays and 3D cameras, users of Microsoft's "Holoportation"...
The Russian government claims to have foiled a “large-scale” cyber attack from foreign intelligence...