- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
AT&T's BlackBerry Priv finally gets Marshmallow, while Nexus OTA files are available with the latest...
Columnist Rob Enderle recently learned about an IT training company that, in the spirit of Netflix, is...
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a...