- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Chinese users have joined the chorus of those upset by Microsoft's recent aggressive push to get them...
DJI’s new Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier with a variety of new features that will...
Deloitte consultants say they are increasingly fielding questions from CFOs about technology...
After laying dormant for quite some time, Microsoft has announced that it is getting back into directly...
If you are not happy with the quality of streaming video, it's perhaps because a server doesn't have a...