- Kevin Fogarty: Almost everyone who finds someone else's phone snoops [ITworld]
- Yahoo claims to hold patents on 'Facebook's entire social network model' [ITworld]
- EU contemplating Net neutrality laws [ITworld]
- Two domain name registers account for majority of pharma spam [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Big Data crunches basketball shooting [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does open source hate making money? [ITworld]
- Germany wants search engines, aggregators to pay publishers [ITworld]
- Shocker: Many people buying new iPad [ITworld]
- Want a tech job? Head for Raleigh [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Everything wrong with mobile social apps in two sentences [ITworld]
Though maybe it will get so irritating that you'll throw it away
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictatorNext Post
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATO
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft is buying SwiftKey, the developer of a popular software keyboard for Android and iOS phones...
Believe it or not, the Mac GUI can't do everything -- or at least not as quickly or powerfully as these...
If you want to stream the big game to your Android phone, tablet, TV, or Chromecast, here's what you...
You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be...
Noncompete agreements are becoming boilerplate in employment contracts, and for employees, there's...